LPTV Annual Member Download

[quote=AberuLP][quote=gouch(ctrl)]Hey LPU:

The issue of downloading videos should have been corrected!

If you are still having issues, please first try logging out and then back in. If that does not correct the problem, please send me a message letting me know, but everything should be working perfect now.

Thanks,

Matt : [b]ground/b[/quote]
It’s great to know this =D

But there are some videos that can not be downloaded and just send a link to Youtube, which also can not be see for zone restrictions or because they were deleted. =(

1 Like

Everything works now. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Everything works fine for me now! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works fine for me now, thank you [smile]

But there still is one thing … I noticed that two episodes of LPUTV aren’t downloadable directly, because the download button refers to a quicktime data somewhere on the groundctrl server. You have to copy the url into a download manager and download it that way, but it works [biggrin]

1 Like

[quote=Jats]Works fine for me now, thank you [smile]

But there still is one thing … I noticed that two episodes of LPUTV aren’t downloadable directly, because the download button refers to a quicktime data somewhere on the groundctrl server. You have to copy the url into a download manager and download it that way, but it works [biggrin]

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]Works fine for me now, thank you [smile]

1 Like