LPTV Annual Member Download

wth…this is very odd.
I don’t even have a “monthly members dl button” I just have that “download video” button on the right and that works just fine for me with every video. really strange ^^

1 Like

since i couldn’t download it…so i use IDM instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Jats]I finally found a way to download them.
Even if you are an annual member, you can download it via the link for monthly members. You can find it in left part under the vide (Monthly Members: Download HERE). I don’t know if there’s any difference in quality or something, but this works for me.
[/quote]

I don’t have that monthly members button under each video. It’s just under the most recent ones, like the first LPU11 episode or the newer LPTV episodes.

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats]I finally found a way to download them.
Even if you are an annual member, you can download it via the link for monthly members. You can find it in left part under the vide (Monthly Members: Download HERE). I don’t know if there’s any difference in quality or something, but this works for me.

1 Like

But the problem is they don’t what to fix because it works for them and the majority. strange

1 Like

So what are we supposed to do ? Upload a video that says ‘LPU Annual Member Download doesn’t work’ ?
Either I got you wrong and you meant they can’t fix it, because there’s no problem for them or the support is not that good and they just don’t want to do it. I don’t wanna offend any of you, but this is very weird …

1 Like

I meant It’s hard to fix anything for anyone if it works for you [ground(ctrl)] how to find the fault?
But of course you payed for it so you’re right that it works.

Are you a new member who just joined for LPU11 or have you been an LPUX member and just renewed?

1 Like

[quote=wiiesel]I meant It’s hard to fix anything for anyone if it works for you [ground(ctrl)] how to find the fault?
But of course you payed for it so you’re right that it works.

Are you a new member who just joined for LPU11 or have you been an LPUX member and just renewed?[/quote]

Okay, now I got it.
And I’m new [wink]

1 Like

Same problem for me: Click on the “Annual Member Download Button” gets me to the top of the page. No download possible [sad]

I’am using a Mac and Safari browser. Help plz

1 Like

Hey guys,

I know many of you are having problems downloading videos from LPTV and LPUTV

I would like to hear specifics and see screen shots so we may do our best to repair this. It may be something as simple as the browser your using.

Email us so we can easily communicate back and forth. Let anyone know who is having this issue to email us as well with specifics.

Please include this in your message:

[list]
List the videos you cant download:
Weather you are a monthly or annual member:
Browser you are using:
Include Screen Shots:

[/list]

send us an email here: lpuhq@lpunderground.com

Thanks for your help!

[quote=Lorenzo E.]Hey guys,

I know many of you are having problems downloading videos from LPTV and LPUTV

I would like to hear specifics and see screen shots so we may do our best to repair this. It may be something as simple as the browser your using.

Email us so we can easily communicate back and forth. Let anyone know who is having this issue to email us as well with specifics.

Please include this in your message:

[list]
List the videos you cant download:
Weather you are a monthly or annual member:
Browser you are using:
Include Screen Shots:

[/list]

send us an email here: lpuhq@lpunderground.com

Thanks for your help!

[/quote]

Good thing not ALL of us are having problems hahaha.

1 Like

The download doesn’t work for me too. I tried it with differrent browsers. Nothing worked out.

1 Like

Don’t ask me why, but as I updated my flash player it worked. Maybe try that to.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem… I’ve just tried to log out and then log in again but nothing changed.
Btw I’m using Google Chrome, and that happens for every video…

1 Like

[quote=CAW-Project]Don’t ask me why, but as I updated my flash player it worked. Maybe try that to.
[/quote]
Uhm, I’ll see if it will work for me too :slight_smile:

EDIT: When I tried to check out for Adobe Flash Player updates on the adobe website, it says: “Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available” and there was no downbload button or something like that.
I tried updating Google Chrome, but nothing changed…

1 Like

I have the same problem. I can download just the last episodes using the “monthly members” button. [cry]

1 Like

Hey guys,

We are working on solving this. Thank You to all that wrote in. I will update you as soon as we hear something.

Thanks!

Hey LPU:

The issue of downloading videos should have been corrected!

If you are still having issues, please first try logging out and then back in. If that does not correct the problem, please send me a message letting me know, but everything should be working perfect now.

Thanks,

Matt : [b]ground/b

1 Like

eeee) thank YOU a lot for your work!=)
Everything actually began to download!

1 Like

[quote=gouch(ctrl)]Hey LPU:

The issue of downloading videos should have been corrected!

If you are still having issues, please first try logging out and then back in. If that does not correct the problem, please send me a message letting me know, but everything should be working perfect now.

Thanks,

Matt : [b]ground/b[/quote]
It’s great to know this =D

But there are some videos that can not be downloaded and just send a link to Youtube, which also can not be see for zone restrictions or because they were deleted. =(

1 Like