LPTV Annual Member Download

I just became an annual member a few days ago. When i click on the “Annual Member Dowload” Button it redirects me to the top of the page, but nothing else happens :frowning:
Anyone with the same problem or anyone who knows how to solve this ?

Thank you !

1 Like

It works for me.
Did you try multiple videos? If not try another one. Maybe it’s just a problem with the particular video.

1 Like

Damn, thanks for reminding me of that.
The download doesn’t work for me neither and I tried about 20 videos.

1 Like

Same for me. It just redirects me to the top of the page :frowning:
I tried different videos from all different LPU years but none worked.

1 Like

[quote=Zoscha]Same for me. It just redirects me to the top of the page :frowning:
[/quote]

Not even that happens when try to download it.

1 Like

Yeah, i tried a few different videos but it doesn’t work. Maybe it’s the browser ? I use Firefox

1 Like

I think it just Need a days til everything is uploaded and Set right

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]I think it just Need a days til everything is uploaded and Set right

1 Like

yeah it works quite fine for me. I use Firefox 8.0

1 Like

Crap, I use the same browser and it doesn’t work.
Any other solutions ?

1 Like

Now i tried a few different browsers and it never worked. I’m getting kind of desperate xD

1 Like

[quote=B.L.A.C.K.]Now i tried a few different browsers and it never worked. I’m getting kind of desperate xD
[/quote]

What a mess … I wanna get them so much [sad]
Well, I hope this is gonna be fixed as soon as possible. By the way … thanks to the support team of groundctrl, you are doing a great job!

1 Like

Hey guys,

I know a few of the videos are missing download links and we are working on getting them up as soon as possible. If this error is happening for ALL videos please contact http://support.groundctrl.com/

They will make a note and try to fix it right away.

Thanks guys,

LPUHQ

Thanks for the information, I appreciate that.
I guess it’s very hard work for the LPUHQ right now … very much respect you guys [wink]

1 Like

[quote=Lorenzo E.]Hey guys,

I know a few of the videos are missing download links and we are working on getting them up as soon as possible. If this error is happening for ALL videos please contact http://support.groundctrl.com/

They will make a note and try to fix it right away.

Thanks guys,

LPUHQ

1 Like

Hey All,

If you have purchased a new LPU membership either an upgrade, or an extension, you may be required to log out, and back in.

I personally check through 20 or so videos across multiple channels, everything seems to be working fine.

1 Like

[quote=gouch(ctrl)]Hey All,

If you have purchased a new LPU membership either an upgrade, or an extension, you may be required to log out, and back in.

I personally check through 20 or so videos across multiple channels, everything seems to be working fine.
[/quote]

Doesn’t work for me neither … nothing else we could do ?

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=gouch(ctrl)]Hey All,

[/quote]

Doesn’t work for me neither … nothing else we could do ?
[/quote]

Same for me, still doesn’t work unfortunately…

1 Like

I’ve never heard that before, have you tried asking Adam or a moderator?

1 Like

I finally found a way to download them.
Even if you are an annual member, you can download it via the link for monthly members. You can find it in left part under the vide (Monthly Members: Download video HERE). I don’t know if there’s any difference in quality or something, but this works for me.

1 Like