LPC Giveaway :)

LPCollectors youtube channel has almost 30000 views! After 28000 is reached I’d like to make a giveaway.

Up for grabs are:
*UK Tour-London cardboard flyer
*A Thousand Suns Promo Flyer
*Original 2010.11.11 London, England, O2 Arena setlist!
*Original Brad Delson’s guitar pick also from London!

To participate simply leave a comment here or at my youtube channel! Winner will be chosen at random :slight_smile:

Sounds good :slight_smile: I’ll head on over :wink:

I gonna take a look :slight_smile:
By the way … anyone here already one any giveaway ?

[quote=michalangelo]
LPCollectors youtube channel has almost 30000 views! After this number is reached I’d like to make a giveaway.

Up for grabs are:
*UK Tour-London cardboard flyer
*A Thousand Suns Promo Flyer
*Original 2010.11.11 London, England, O2 Arena setlist!
*Original Brad Delson’s guitar pick also from London!

To participate simply leave a comment here or at my youtube channel! Winner will be chosen at random :)[/quote]

I’ve left comment on Fb, and now here. The pics I see are only frogs?!

Nice Action

Anyone else having problem with pictures? If not bridgeburner, there’s something on your side. Try deleting the cache in your web browser.

It would be better if the setlist was signed but still something rare to have :slight_smile: I will probably give my signed LPUX away for an charity auction. Wielka Orkiestra Swiatecznej Pomocy. Anyone heard about it? :slight_smile:

Great, that you’re giving the stuff away :slight_smile:
I’ll head over to YouTube…

sounds good :wink:

sounds good prizes!

I wrote a coment on your youtube channel and your facebook. Thanks for this opportunity :smiley:

im in :wink:

Got some questions. The giveaway is worldwide so if the winning person will be in example from Mexico, i’ll send the package there, free of charge of course :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Got some questions. The giveaway is worldwide so if the winning person will be in example from Mexico, i’ll send the package there, free of charge of course :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Wow that’s really great :smiley:

[quote=michalangelo]Got some questions. The giveaway is worldwide so if the winning person will be in example from Mexico, i’ll send the package there, free of charge of course :slight_smile:

I have already those two stuffs but I’m sure you make somrone very happy :slight_smile:

Goal reached! :smiley: Thx guys :slight_smile: Winner should be announced tomorrow or on monday! Remember, I will write down all comments according to time they were placed and then use random.org to pick one lucky guy/girl :slight_smile: As soon as I contact the winner please, give me your real actual address :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Goal reached! :smiley: Thx guys :slight_smile: Winner should be announced tomorrow or on monday! Remember, I will write down all comments according to time they were placed and then use random.org to pick one lucky guy/girl :slight_smile: As soon as I contact the winner please, give me your real actual address :slight_smile:

Do you have anything a bit rarer or nicer? lol

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=michalangelo]Goal reached! :smiley: Thx guys :slight_smile: Winner should be announced tomorrow or on monday! Remember, I will write down all comments according to time they were placed and then use random.org to pick one lucky guy/girl :slight_smile: As soon as I contact the winner please, give me your real actual address :slight_smile:

I’m glad that you reached so many views :slight_smile: