LPC Giveaway :)

Ok people it’s monday 1:22 am. Like i promised it’s time to announce the winner (with help of random.org!):

[size=30]Jone KO[/size]

As promised You will receive:

Congratulations! Please add me to Your friends and send me a message with Your home address. Don’t know how You do it (LPUlifer!) but I assume it’s Your luckiest month! :smiley:

Thank You all for participating. At the begining of march look for another giveaway! :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Ok people it’s monday 1:22 am. Like i promised it’s time to announce the winner (with help of random.org!):

[size=30]Jone KO[/size]

Congratulations! Please add me to Your friends and send me a message with Your home address. Don’t know how You do it (LPUlifer!) but I assume it’s Your luckiest month! :smiley:

Thank You all for participating. At the begining of march look for another giveaway! :slight_smile:

[quote=Jone KO][quote=michalangelo]Ok people it’s monday 1:22 am. Like i promised it’s time to announce the winner (with help of random.org!):

[size=30]Jone KO[/size]