LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

Good on you dude!!!

Two things guys… and maybe this can play into your idea @andrewjackson

1. Is there any intreast in a Birmingham meet up / memorial, I see there is one in London, but Birmingham is easier for some of us to get too and also Chesters last show, i’m trying to gage intreast.

2. I’ve been thinking of an Online Memorial Event, called “ADD ONE MORE LIGHT” Where perhaps on Thursday evening we all light a candle for Chester and add one more light to the world in his memory, perhaps while listening to the song as per your idea @andrewjackson as well as posting this one social media using a hashtag and sharing messages and memories of Chester with it.

1 Like

I only have till the 30th but I live in Bham so I’d definitely be there! Probs will go to the London US embassy one as well

I was thinking Saturday as it might be easier for people with work commitments etc, but I am not sure if we can get enough people or if there is going to be something worth doing.

Birmingham memorial is going ahead… Saturday 29th, full details are incoming.

Facebook page: Redirecting... or follow me on twitter @smarky (Best! to contact me) on just let me know on here.

1 Like

I really wish I could attend this. I’ve got commitments with my son to take him to a ticketed event. Would anybody be willing to print out something for me to put at the memorial, or I’d be happy to post it if anybody is willing to give me an address?

Although I can’t make it down there due to family arrangements, can you send my love, thoughts and prayers please on that day? Please?

We could do that in London on Thursday

1 Like

I’m trying to arrange leaving earlier from the event so that I can get to the arena and meets other fans, pay my respects and inevitably break down in tears. I’ll be in Sutton, so around 20 mins from Barclaycard Arena.

Where should we do it in London on Thursday? Is anything organised yet ?

Yes
https://www.facebook.com/events/111758796143153/?ti=cl
It is US embassy in london

Cool! 8pm tho?

Oh sorry I see 5!

5pm until whatever time we want. Some of us are going to attend the tribute thing in Camden. It starts at 11pm

1 Like

I might not make it at the memorial at the embassy due to work but I’ll try to come at Camden. Please, do pass my thoughts and love for Chester on behalf of me.

2 Likes

Evooba of course! Shame you can’t make it… I won’t be able to do Camden one…

Thank you!!

If you want me to print or write your message to Chester let me know in the whatsapp group

1 Like

Am I able to join this group?

@rorymcgarrett on behalf of mee too please! I cant go in any memorial!! :slightly_frowning_face: