LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

Same! Although nothing will ever beat the atmosphere of Brixton or our Meet and Greet in Bham… I feel like Manc would come across a bit of a disappointment. At least it ended on a high for us!

3 Likes

lol I know. Bless but he did say “that was ok” and then went on about the horror movie that just plain freaks me out. He is so funny trying to freak me out :joy:

1 Like

Joe was awkward as hell to me and @nikkikeswani . I think its american humour haha

2 Likes

Oh yes, the human centipede haha I remember we spoke about it, why did he bring it up?

"We share some of our love and our prayers for the families and the victims of the tragedy of Manchester arena, my heart has never been broken so much on the day I found out that tragedy happened and since that day I have been wearing these little ear rings with the bees in them, I know that’s a symbol of strength and hope for the city of Manchester and I am going to keep these in until all this nonsense stops and we can start loving each other, until we can stop hurting each other because we believe in something different to the person standing next to us, the one thing that cannot be defeated is love, right?

You can conquer hate by ignoring it, you can destroy it by loving the person next to you, so I want everyone here tonight to look at the person standing next to you and just tell them that you love them and you are happy that they are here with you tonight, having a good time, listening to music, celebrating life, we don’t care what you look like, we don’t care where you come from, we don’t care what you believe in, we love every single one of you out there and nothing will ever change that, with that said, let’s sing some songs together… " - Chester Bennington.

5 Likes

And then I sang every word and cried :frowning: people around looking at me like I’m mental

3 Likes

I cried when he said that! :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: Made everyone clap last night though. And I think Chester cried at the end of Breaking the Habit! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

My parents thought about that the same when I was singing along to all of the songs, including the screaming!

Yeah I thought he looked quite emotional on that performance of breaking the habit last night.

2 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t break down. It took longer for him to sing the chorus one more last time with the audience. Maybe he was thinking about the speech for the Manchester incident. I don’t know for sure but that will be my top choice.
I felt more emotional during that whole performance of the concert than on the actual album. I mean, it hit me for sure and I cried every time I heard the songs but my eyes were just Niagra Falls of tears streaming down my face.

As footage of Monday keeps cropping up on YT I’m actually starting to realise that our crowd wasn’t as good as I thought. All the action seemed to be going down in our corner of the pit and then a bit on the other side of the walkway. It would explain why I saw the marshals giving us more water, either that or I’m blind.

Thank you for posting this message :slight_smile: Bless you!!

The One More Light CD reminded him of it :smile:

Ah with all the hands together? Haha…

1 Like

Joe’s such a joker but omg that was soo awkss haha! we were just staring at each other like don’t know what to say anymore… god that was hilarious :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omg, i loved brixton but it was so violent! When mike came onto the barriers for a place for my head he was literally right in front of me, i held his hand when he was climbing up, and some jerk at the back grabbed my hair,made a fist and pulled so hard! literally snapped my neck backwards, its still so sore! Also some creep shoved his hand in my back pocket, pretty sure he was trying to see if he could find a phone or some money in there,and when he couldn’t find anything he grabbed my arse and before I could see who it was his hand was gone, urghhh disgusting! However, overall brixton was definitely my fav show so guess cant complain too much :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Brilliant sentiment.

I am from Manchester and was saddened by the senseless loss of life but also heartened by how the community came together in difiance of hate.

I was booked to go to the Manchester show but after that was cancelled I have managed to book to see Linkin Park in Tampa, Florida. It just happens to coincide with our disney vacation. I will be wearing a purple tee with the Manchester bee on the front with the words Strength, Hope, Peace.

See you there.
Adrian

1 Like

Thats awesome, I didn’t realise about the bee’s until Chester told the story, I think I am going to get something made up, like a wristband or something! :slight_smile:

To raise money for the Manchester victims families most of the Manchester area tattoo artists were tattoing the Manchester bee on people and giving all profits to the charity. I could not get one done as for those 3 days of the offer the queues where round the block at every shop I could find. That’s why I bought the tee and then gave money straight to the charity.
The bee symbol is everywhere in Manchester if you look. On railings, tilled floors etc. It’s a worker be symbolising hard work and cooperation for a common good. A spirit of unity.

1 Like

That’s really cool! Whats pretty awesome is that Chester did enough research into this to know it! When he first mentioned the bee’s I thought he was crazy, but when he explained I was surprised I hadn’t heard about it myself before!

2 Likes