LP Karaoke Corner

Hahahaha, but you didn’t tell me to come and/or sent me the link :joy::joy::joy:
And stop being jealous

2 Likes

:expressionless: so what? You’re telling me you need me to present you the invite on a silver platter with a whole production? :expressionless: pshhh :joy:

Jelly who?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:
:stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhh you? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:thinking:

1 Like

No, but of you’re just telling me about it how can I know that you want me to join?

2 Likes

Just…just…

3 Likes

I’m late to the party, but finally here’s my attempt at Numb as promised :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I really took the time to practise, but singing is just really hard for me. Most of the time my pitch is all over the place and I can’t hold notes for very long. That being said, this turned out to be just acceptable enough to share over here, but please, do NOT share the link to this video anywhere else online :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I had the strong urge to be quite today.
You totally ruined it! :triumph:
Nice to meet you, Rick!
What a voice!!!
Wow!
I like your raspy sound.
And even more, when you really dive into it!
:star_struck:
Thank you!
:blush:

2 Likes

DUUUUUUUUDEEEE!!! I’m sooooo mad at you right now! :rofl:
What is you talking about?! That was great!!! Like…legit dude, your voice for one is super chill, I mean for a sec even I was like :exploding_head::butterfly::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk but nah dude legit, you gotta give yourself loads more credit!
Seriously, I would love to hear you put your own vocals on one of your tracks! It’s that good and I think it would be a huge accomplishment for you!
Granted I know what you mean about not really knowing how to do things but the more you play with it, listen to yourself, try different things the more comfortable you’d get! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Awesome job bro! :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Are you sure bro? I thought you were nervous :flushed:
I mean, I totally agree it must be spread worldwide! Soooo lets goooooo! Sharing time! Muahahahaha :smiling_imp:

[spoiler]hehe I’m totally kidding dude, but again, get tooooo it! I wanna hear an original track with original lyrics by brand new superstar @rickvanmeijel! :partying_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: [/spoiler]

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

:blush:

1 Like

Damn dude! You nailed it! I liked your performance!

Now you try to sing a song according the tone of your voice. Maybe someone from The Hunting Party :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your encouraging words guys :blush:

I really was nervous but I’m glad I got over the fear of sharing my voice like this. Don’t know if I’ll incorporate my voice into original music just yet, but I’m open for more karaoke to test my range :grin:

Don’t you dare or I’ll report you you bat ass :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy:

6 Likes

Lmao this is going into my wall of prideful moments :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah! When I heard you, I realized that maybe just maybe this thread could be actually useful in more than just us goofing around, if it were to encourage you little by little to take a go at it then hell yeah! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Amazing job! :+1: It really shows you rehearsed as you were on point with the lyrics and music. Any flaws you felt only add to the charm of the song. There are some long notes at the end, only Chester can really pull those off. If you recall, nobody even attempted it at the memorial concert… Still, just go with it. Forget about the singing/recording and channel the emotions (that’s the trick). Think about the emotions and it’ll come through in your voice. I really enjoyed this version and you should record more if this karaoke thing continues!
P.S. my guess at whether people are male or female by their usernames alone isn’t going well :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks for your nice words and advice, I’ll keep your tips in mind!

But you guessed my gender right didn’t you? :joy:

2 Likes

So when will you set up the poll now birthday :birthday: bat :bat: ?

No…she thought it was this cute little girl named rickva :joy:

To be honest :flushed:
Even I’m like duuuude this is too hard, everyone deserves the votes :star_struck: lol
I’ll make it later today then though :grin:

3 Likes

I’m really not sure how to vote this.
Maby just don’t. :thinking:
I love voices, especially the uniqueness and the personality in them.
So I really love to listen to you all sing, feels like I see a lot more of the you.
So I don’t want to choose.
No.
Don’t want to.

2 Likes