LP Karaoke Corner

Don’t believe the hype guys :joy:. Besides, I haven’t had the chance to try and record yet, so mine will definitely be delayed for now

Those coughs in the beginning :joy: Seriously though, pretty nice vocals!

2 Likes

@Honey8 :point_up: :hugs::heart:

1 Like

aahhh… thanks for the tag what is this about lemme check… :heart:

1 Like

:joy: laughed so hard at this.
This sounds nice tho i dunno if me singing numb will make your ears bleed or you’ll be deaf :joy:

edit: loved those covers tho! especially the start @gatsie XD

5 Likes

Lol, that cough :joy::joy::joy:
Hey! I’m Agus, the Argentinean music student. The guys call me Dory so you can do that too

All I’m gonna say about that cover is: OH. MY. GOD (read it with Janice’s voice) Damn, that was awesome. Now I don’t wanna share anything, next to that mine looks awful hahaha you’re SO good!

5 Likes

Also, this one. Fuck, that’s cool!!
I’m serious, you’re great!
I love how you sing, not just your voice is pretty, but the little “personal touch” you add to the song, just omg :heart_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

Hey Dory!!! :hugs::heart:
Great to see you here!! :star_struck:
And so looking forward to your performance! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg you guys are way too Nice! Thanks for the kind feedback :blush::blush::blush::blush:

@agusdbianco Nice to meet! Please dont shy away, I bet you Will blow us away! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey Anna, thanks for telling me about this!
And, as you know, I’m not being able to sing lately :sob: still coming out of that stupid cold :unamused: but I’ll ty to send something for the next song you choose.
Most if you have heard me sing numb, and tbh I still have more to work on to get it right. Next time I sing that song is gonna be when I share the cover playing the piano too (not happening anytime soon though, still have to record the ones that I’m working on since the beginning of the year)

4 Likes

Hey you! :heart:
Dang cold!! Get well soon!
And if I would say, don’t let yourself pressure, I get probably hit with a bat. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sucks about having a cold. I get that, it’s tough to perform anything to your liking. And with busy scheduls too. But… Oh wow, a cover on the piano! That would be totally awesome! Looking forward to that whenever you are ready :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

The OUTRAGE! I literally specifically went over and told you about it DAYS ago :triumph::triumph::triumph:
Just…just… blegh :unamused:
You’re on thin ice scherbatsky :unamused:

2 Likes

Cool, I’m excited about versions with actual LP music in the background (yes I’m easily excitable! Haha)
Thanks :blush: I actually enjoyed listening to the cover versions, they’re pretty fun. I don’t think I could vote for a favourite though, that seems spiritless given the effort everyone put in. I vote for all :heart:

2 Likes

Haha yes @anna834 goes without saying! Any LP plays and my ears prick up and my head starts to bob ever so slightly :laughing: I don’t hear a lot of LP music around these days sadly :frowning: (yes I’m suffering from withdrawal! Argh!) but I’d love more buskers to cover LP. My heart would sing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! Finally a version with music. Love it :metal: your version is awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

I use Smule too to sing Linkin Park

3 Likes

Sweeeet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You should join in on here if you’d like! It’s nice to meet you! Happy to see it brought you out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! Another Smule user! It would be fun if you joined the karaoke here too indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

BTW I have a new invite for Faint on Smule, if anyone cares to join feel free :stuck_out_tongue:

I have retired from faint :rofl:

1 Like