Loudwire's Best Hard Rock Song of the 21st Century

But I have no way of showing that I like a band except for buying their CDs and tickets, even which is not possible for all the fans. This way, however stupid this may seem, a fan has an opportunity to show his/her support. Don’t ridicule it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s totally up to each individual, I just don’t see the point with these contests or whatever. If I was 13 I’d probably be voting like crazy even if I knew it’s all for nothing but nobody has time for that now.

Yes, it is totally up to the individual and also a bit far fetched to expect someone to vote every hour. My only point was that instead of saying “the contests are rigged, don’t vote”, it is simply better to say “the contests are rigged” and let the individual make an informed choice.
Your line implies not to vote.[quote=“evooba, post:7, topic:16093”]
all these “contests” are pre-determined, no matter how many times you vote, it won’t matter.
[/quote]

And R&R Hall of Fame is nothing but a contest of monumental proportion. We just trust one, and mock the other. Double Standards :stuck_out_tongue:

And I wasn’t saying that you what said. All I am trying to is even if people thought contests were rigged the people in charge won’t ever admit because that would mean they wouldn’t get anyone to vote in them because they would already who they picked. So they don’t tell anyone and let people choose who they would like to win anyway because that is how it has been or has become. It is unfair, but there is nothing we can do about it except vote and see if voting would have mattered. I know that contests do matter when it comes down Linkin Park, their music, etc. but for them to be recognized for they have done and stuff shows that they haven’t changed like people who say their old stuff is better or their new stuff is better and blahblahblah. The desire of wanting them to win at these things is a basic component that dedicated fans like me have molded into brains and we want to prove all the haters, people who aren’t fans, or former fans wrong by showing they are still the best after all the years. Anyway, the reason I love LP is because they changed my life and made it so much better than it was before since I have met so many nice people who are fans, I can relate to their music, etc.

I wish you could understand that what I comment back and forth I want people to understand and not turn it around by saying that I said something that I didn’t even mention in the comment cause I don’t say things people assume sometimes. I am not being rude or anything, just saying when people start debating about what I say and stuff I want us to get along because it hurts my feelings sometime when people don’t accept my opinions and move on or go on and on about stuff before turning it into something that might lead to a rude conservation. We are all friends here and I want it to always be that way no matter our own opinions on topics like this. LP fan forever #WeAreLPU

I don’t think @evooba was rude at any point of time. Just like you & I, she presented her opinion. The thing is, we have to beat her down with logic, and not emotions. :stuck_out_tongue:
Calm down, no is being rude or anything in here.

People don’t have to every hour since I didn’t mean to say that. I meant that if anybody wants to vote a bunch times then it is their decision.

I edited the forum and now it says that bright as day. I don’t care if they are rigged or not cause I vote LP for every one that I can choose them for because in polls like these I want to show that LP still has dedicated fans despite what the haters and others say.

Somebody said when Green Day was in the semifinals against Linkin Park that the GD fans have nothing on us and thought they had the win but we LP fans came back faster and stronger to where they won and here they are in the finals with 3DG. Even if the poll was rigged to win, then they couldn’t allow them to lose then say they won because that would be suspicious and show that they did predetermined LP to win which would be unfair and the fans would probably not vote if they knew that. That is why stuff like this is kept secret and is rumored around to where people make their own decisions about it cause they don’t know it it is true or not since the leaders of these polls and stuff won’t say anything about it.

I know but sometime I think people take things the wrong way and turn them around back on me. In a facebook LPU chat, someone kept being rude about the stuff I said and it hurt my feelings since she would say mean things about what I had an opinion on and I tried to explain to her about that and said that she hurt my feelings if we couldn’t get along. She eventually left the group conservation, but that was one of the worst confrontations I have had with anyone online. All of LP fans should respect each other and not have something like that happen cause we can all get along no matter our differences, opinions, etc.

I know. It is just I miss interpret things sometimes too but the way people say stuff in a reply makes me think they didn’t understand or misunderstood what I was saying sometimes. I am a sensitive person so sometimes I take stuff to seriously than I should but as long as I have people in my life who treat me well, then I can control my sensitive side most of the time except occasions when it shows a lot more.

Anyway, if any of you want to keep voting despite this being rigged or not then you can since LP is still in a strong lead which may remain that way until the poll is over or not depending on how much support Three Days Grace fans give them between now and when the voting ends.

Dude, if you wanna vote, go ahead and do so, no one said you should stop.
Also, you don’t need to tell us your life story or how important the band is to you every single time you comment, it’s repetitive and kind of annoying. We get it. (Well, no, I get it. The others might have a different opinion).

I think you’ll find that we don’t have attention spans long enough to read 2 paragraphs. I just know there’s a squabble going down and I’m not interested in taking part :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want everybody to understand what I am trying to tell you so no on going conflict will start. I am just trying to get my point across by not trying to explain it with emotion but with logic since I am the only one who truly know what I want to say and how I mean to get it across.

I am not wanting to start anything with anyone. I just want to get my message across with logic even if I have to put it into more than one passage.

I want no hate, conflict, misunderstanding, etc. I just want everybody to understand what I want to say and accept my opinion since it is my own thought. I will always respect what others think, want to do, etc. as long as nothing mean comes out of it. We are all friend, fans, and family on here so let’s keep it that way because I want it to be like that. That is the point what I wanted to get across from the start. I love all of you fellow LPU members and LP fans and nothing can change that. @the_termin8r @evooba @amitrish

1 Like

You just commented 3 times in row saying the exact same thing, see what I mean with being repetitive?

We just all agree to disagree on certain matters.

2 Likes

I think in going to vote again? lol

(le cough) (snaps @lp_changed_my_life neck)

I voted for them at least 1000 times during this.

1 Like

Linkin Park vs. Three Days Grace (Poll Closed)
Linkin Park, “In the End” 70.81%

Three Days Grace, “Animal I have Become” 29.19%

Read More: Linkin Park vs. Three Days Grace - Rocktober Rumble, Final Round | http://loudwire.com/linkin-park-vs-three-days-grace-rocktober-rumble-final-round/?trackback=tsmclip

polls are closed linkin park won

1 Like

I was so stoked about that. OMG and the people hated on it and I was like well, in the end it doesn’t really matter, lol

1 Like

So what was the talk about rigging by @evooba?