Living things already on the way!

I become living things today…a amazing cd…very cool [biggrin]

I just called the Customer Service line for Warner Bros. and she said I don’t have a tracking number yet because it won’t even ship out until the 26th. But other people in the US either have it already or its shipped… Guess I’m running to Best Buy after work on Tuesday!

[quote=Noxus][quote=KevinKane]How do you track your order on the warner store? Because i pre-ordered the album, it should be here on monday, and i’ve had no email sent… and my order status is closed… How do i find out where my item is?

[quote=KevinKane][quote=Noxus][quote=KevinKane]How do you track your order on the warner store? Because i pre-ordered the album, it should be here on monday, and i’ve had no email sent… and my order status is closed… How do i find out where my item is?
[/quote]

My order states that it’s “Closed” too and yet it’s shipped. Maybe you should e-mail Warner and ask if it shipped and say that you don’t see a track button anywhere. [neutral]

Considering that you’ve got the LIVING THINGS REMIXED and you’ve got your MEMBERSHIP , I really believe that there is no need for you to re-order it , just contact them. [smile]

I’m so excited!

I tracked it today, and says it’s already in my city. I might just get it today! Woot!

[quote=Noxus][quote=KevinKane][quote=Noxus][quote=KevinKane]How do you track your order on the warner store? Because i pre-ordered the album, it should be here on monday, and i’ve had no email sent… and my order status is closed… How do i find out where my item is?

I already have my copy!!! I got it in the mail today!!! 4 days early!!! Thank You LP and Warner Bros. for the awesome album and early arrival!!! :smiley:

I’m from canada i don’t know when i will get mine linkin park living things album

u SHOULD BE!

I have a Problem with my shipping too
A the Shop it is marked as “closed”
What means that ???
I preordered living Things standard Version on the 23th of April and i haven’t got anything!!?? (only a Download link)
(i’m from Germany, Release was at the 22 of June!)[sad]

I received mine today!

Still have not got mine and I am very disappointed, if I thought I had to wait days on end, I would have gone to HMV and bought it, instead of going through Warner Bros. I don’t want a download and now I will not get to see it until next week. Which is even more disappointing, I always get my albums on the first day of release, and this will be the first one since Hybrid that I have not picked up on it’s first day! Very disappointed

Got mine today, total surprise! :smiley: