Living things already on the way!

I got my email telling me it shipped, but it’s telling me the estimated delivery date is the 27TH! I want my cd the day of, not the next day!! GRRRR

Hi
I’m from Germany and i bought the Standard Version and NOT the digital version! But i also got an e-Mail with a Download code for all tracks.
Is that normal? Because I didn’t got the album from ?delivery? Post or how it is called
It is certainly the Standard version

@those who got Not Even an email, my email service marked the emails as SPAM!
But it was Not SPAM and i only recogniced this on pc! (Maybe thats the solution)

yes! recvd my ship notice yesterday! Can’t wait

[quote][quote=MR![hahn]]Hi
I’m from Germany and i bought the Standard Version and NOT the digital version! But i also got an e-Mail with a Download code for all tracks. [/quote]

I think it is , next to the cd you also get a digital version. [cool]
Don’t worry you’ll get the physical one too [biggrin]

At least that was also stated in my order confirmation [wink]

[quote=Noxus][quote=MR![hahn]]Hi
I’m from Germany and i bought the Standard Version and NOT the digital version! But i also got an e-Mail with a Download code for all tracks.

[quote]

I think it is , next to the cd you also get a digital version. [cool]
Don’t worry you’ll get the physical one too [biggrin]

At least that was also stated in my order confirmation [wink]

Yeahh thanks!
Does anyone from germany know what Post service it is?

[quote]You also get a digital download of the full album, which will be delivered via email upon release date! Keep a look out!
[/quote][/quote]

Thaks @noxus

Shipped mine today So STOKED!!!
=D

@MR![hahn]:
Don’t know but mine is going to be delivered with UPS , i think it depends on the delivery option you have chosen .
I selected Courier. [smile]

Your welcome by the way [biggrin]

Yeah, I got my email Tuesday too. I CAN"T WAIT! Cheers to those who already got their CDs! I’m so happy to be able to hear the album! Pictures to show Mike that I waited too. :smiley:

its an amazing album :smiley:

[quote=Noxus]@MR![hahn]:
Don’t know but mine is going to be delivered with UPS , i think it depends on the delivery option you have chosen .
I selected Courier. [smile]

Your welcome by the way [biggrin][/quote]

Me too, i can’t wait…

I also get the Email with a Download-Code, but i choose the Non-Digital version.

I’m really disappointed in the fact that they are using the plastic CD cases again, I really liked the Reanimation, Meteora, Collision Course cases and all the LPU ones…Also I want this album on Vinyl so when is that gonna happen???

I was supposed to get an e-mail today containing the digital tracks, because I’ve ordered the CD from Europe, but no e-mail yet. It’s frustrating to say the least… I am holding on until the 26th, but it would be nice to get the digital tracks on the day you’re promised. =/

Mine’s on the way too! :slight_smile:

No email or tracking number for me and I live in the US. Worried I won’t get it before or on the 26th…

[quote=Maria]I was supposed to get an e-mail today containing the digital tracks, because I’ve ordered the CD from Europe, but no e-mail yet. It’s frustrating to say the least… I am holding on until the 26th, but it would be nice to get the digital tracks on the day you’re promised. =/
[/quote]

I pre-ordered it in the Europe store too but have not received an e-mail containing the digital album (i don’t have a spam blocker , so that shouldn’t be a problem [wink] ) .

It would be nice to receive the digital version this weekend . So that i could listen to it 'cause my cd won’t arrive until next monday . [neutral]

And i want to listen to LPU 11 (included in my pre-order) [biggrin]

How do you track your order on the warner store? Because i pre-ordered the album, it should be here on monday, and i’ve had no email sent… and my order status is closed… How do i find out where my item is?

got tickets to go DALLAS concert! so excited!!! LP for life

[quote=KevinKane]How do you track your order on the warner store? Because i pre-ordered the album, it should be here on monday, and i’ve had no email sent… and my order status is closed… How do i find out where my item is?
[/quote]

if everything is correct you should see it in your warner account in " my orders" , view your order and underneath billing adress there should be a headline (next to Items Ordered) called “Track your order” . Click on that and you should get a pop-up screen with a link , click on that and you should be forwarded to the “track n trace” site.

Hope this helps. [cool]

I received my e-mail saying that my cd was shipped yesterday! This was good news! YAY!!! [surprised]