Living things already on the way!

Got email from Warner telling me album was shipped on Tuesday,now IM excited!!![smile]

so u r with us holding on :smiley:

Hopefully they shipped mine too, friday is the releasedate in the Netherlands. [biggrin]
Still waiting to hear it [smile]
Didn’t receive an e-mail though [confused]

Aww, lucky! I want an email too!

Mine too…so excited…cant wait!!!

I feel so bad that I found a link with the songs! Was aiming to wait for my in coming CD. Oh well! Album is grrrreat!

You got an email? :S
Mine shipped on Monday and I haven’t received any email

I can’t even find the status of my order lol. Didn’t get an email either -_-

Got no eMail from Warner.

Edit: a UPS shipping label has been created on the site :slight_smile:
hope it will arrive tomorrow

Got my email today too. And then, I got my album in the mail!?
http://instagr.am/p/MJiaZoBD7Y/

Got my credit card statement today. Warner only took out 5$, which only covers the remix subscription. Guess I ain’t getting my CD in the mail.

Ah well, to be honest, I only pre-ordered it for the remixes. I don’t want my album getting smashed up in the mail.

However, it would have been nice if Warners sent out an email explaining what happened. You know, it’s not that hard to send out emails. It’s not carrier pigeons.

I didn’t get an email or was never charged for the album. My credit card was always pending the amount but was never charged. I was late with my pre-order. It doesn’t matter as long as I have the MP3 emailed to me as soon as possible on 6/26.

My CD arrived today! [biggrin] I had ordered it via the same pre-order as everyone else from LP’s website, and I live in California here in the US. I had received the e-mail earlier this week (maybe 3 days ago) telling me the CD was on its way.

[quote=DDR2Nite]My CD arrived today! [biggrin] I had ordered it via the same pre-order as everyone else from LP’s website, and I live in California here in the US. I had received the e-mail earlier this week (maybe 3 days ago) telling me the CD was on its way.

[/quote]

So jealous! I got the email today that it was shipped Tuesday! Can’t wait!!

Can’t wait for my copy. Linkin Park’s albums are the only albums I get excited about. [smile]

I got mine today too!!! I LOVE IT! I wonder why some people got it early though!

does everyone receive an email? cause i haven’t gotton one yet

I have no information about my cd o.O
no e-mails or anything. I have no idea when it’s coming or if it’s coming at all :<
I guess I just have to wait… and I live in Finland.

Same here [confused] + i don’t see a tracking button on my account either so i guess i’ll just have to wait .

Same here [confused] + i don’t see a tracking button on my account either so i guess i’ll just have to wait .[/quote]

Edit: Checked my account and now there is an UPS trace button visible, according to this it was shipped today [lol]