Living Things Album Cover + Burn It Down Premiere!

can`t stop listening to it.
LOVE IT[smile][smile]

I’m so in love for ‘Burn it Down’ and the ‘Living Things’ artcover that it hurts. I’m not even kidding.

I love the the art is clean, with the red as the most ‘violent’ thing in the middle of soft and calm shades of gray and white. I just love it. Gosh, I love it.

The song… Tumblr knows how much I freak out about it.

Awesome! I love Mike’s voice[wink]

not very impressive
hopefully more artwork should be good

I haven’t heard the song yet, but the album cover disappointed me a bit. I thought it’s gonna be something more… living. Instead I got a mysterious soldier covered in snow or sth :smiley:

I love the song. Especiallly I love Mikes Rap part. And Brad’s synth guitar!!! Somehow, the song reminds me of “The Catalyst”. They don’t sound similar, but I feel the same energy and the same depth within the track, which makes it FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Track list is out! At the news area of LPU! :smiley:

Great song, I love it. I think that album would be amazing! Cover are good, but I again white.:smiley:

I

I’ve been playing the song on repeat. I am so excited for the album and the fact that they announced some tour dates with Incubus. Going to be AWESOMEEEE!

Goose bumps! Just amazing!

[quote=Hanna]THE SONG IS GREAT

LINKIN PARK WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT ME!!!

and the cover is asdfghlkhgdsa too[/quote]

Loving the song, cant wait to the new album!!

This comment will have serious consequences Andrew… hahaha

im going to put this song on my phone and play it when im outside

ILL MAKE ALL PEOPLE STARE AT ME

muwuahahaha

The song surprised me in a positive way. Thought it might be one of these boring sleepy songs. But a good start for the new record. Interresting song titles, strange cover and a rocking first single…

THE ALBUM LOOKS SICK!!! AND BURN IT DOWN IS THE SAME WAY!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR JUNE 26!!!

Everything is beautiful so far. Love it all.

i am awake 3:30am here

the song is pretty good, like that Mike is back in the old way…

and best thing is that the album is released on my birthday, who wants to buy it for me? :wink: