Living Things Album Cover + Burn It Down Premiere!

nice one, i love that song :wink:

okā€¦ i have goose skin from this every time :)))ā€¦ that song is amazing :slight_smile: i love itā€¦ especially the last 1 minuteā€¦

I canā€™t wait when i will hear this song live :))

Song is fresh and thatā€™s why I love LP - man doesnā€™t really know what to except when they create new album. Melodic and addictingā€¦ I already remember most of the lyrics. Album is going to be great!

The song is awesome, I love it - it is so catchy and it mixes up my favourite two genres of music (electronic and rock/metal) - if the album is the same, which I think it is, I literally cannot wait!

As for the cover, it sorta resembles a more modern day LP soldier being born perhaps?

very nice

You know what this the worst part so far?:)ā€¦that we must wait more than 2 months for the rest :-((

I love the song and the album cover.
Now I canĀ“t wait until June 26 :slight_smile:

nice song :slight_smile:
awesome album cover

Good but i donā€™t like this gener! Synth Rock! [sad]
waiting for LIVING THINGS albumā€¦

The album cover is amazing. Itā€™s kinda a Wolf in Sheepā€™s Clothing! Thatā€™s very meaningful and I suppose, that album will be a bomb!

The cover album: Itā€™s cool. The song, ā€œBurn It Downā€ I love it! :slight_smile:

the album cover is pretty dope! Kinda terminator style :smiley:

And Burn it down. Well, its a earcatcher! i cannot stop listening to it! its just awesome! Going to buy it later on itunes!

The song sounds boss, itā€™s so cool and great! :smiley: Yeah i miss the old LP music, but their new style is really good!!! :smiley:

Oh my god, itā€™s amazing!

Just great, amazing Song, amazing Cover all is awesome!

but iā€™m still waitinā€™ on the track list :-// how many song do u guys expecting?

Ok soā€¦ I want to new album NOW!!! The new song is amazing! Its already stuck in my head! haha

I really like the artwork. I think itā€™s much better than the single. Good job.
As for Burn It Down, what makes it unique to me is Mikeā€™s rapping. Without it, itā€™d just be another song. The rapping pushed it up from being good to great for me. Overall, loved the intro very much and the lyrics. Canā€™t wait for the album now :smiley:

Super Excited 8)

^ youtube link

and woooooooow thats some impressive artwork for a cover
love it

and the song is AMAZING
as expected of course!!!

they are so gooooood
and i love the melody , the sounds
its a very creative song