Live Streaming Post Traumatic shows

Thanks for sharing @OneMoreLight2017 ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: just watched it! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: :tada:

1 Like

Just watched the second one.

Oh God! I’m sure that I speak for everyone when I say that Mike is the most incredible person in the world!

I feel so proud of him. He is showing the world that Linkin Park is more alive than before. He can say say it’s just him, but he (for me) is wrong, he is playing not just his songs, but Fort Minor and LP’s songs, and see tonight Joe there was so exciting! I can’t discard the chance to see LP live again someday.

I never felt more happy for Mike than tonight. #MakeChesterProud and #FeelingForMike

And a special thank to @OneMoreLight2017 and @AJ_7 for give me a link and the necessary information to enjoy this day. I love you!!!

5 Likes

For those who don’t have Facebook, i found an youtube video: https://youtu.be/dfGj607nTmk

I haven’t watch it for now so I don’t know if it’s the same video (with the same quality) but I think it’s complete.

5 Likes

It is the same video @Lilyope !
And here is here is another video of the concert but the first 3 songs are missing :

4 Likes

He played Sorry For Now?!?!? And Roads Untraveled?! Oh yes this is awesome!

I stayed up for the KROQ and thought it was short but sweet!

5 Likes

The piano version of In the End really breaks my heart in million pieces :broken_heart:
I love both of the concerts but the second one even more.
I love it, that he played a lot of LP songs! I really love his voice and he is a great singer. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Finally watched it. I love it and just can’t not cry when he played roads untravelled.

He’s an amazing kind perfect man. :heart:

1 Like

I haven’t watched the Identity show but hope I will after work if someone recorded it.

I just wanted to say how sweet of him it is to somewhat “include” Chester in his set. I mean, I know that deep down he keeps him safe in his heart but to just go out there and perform and make him so damn proud and give the fans what they longed for is amazing. I loved seeing the tremendous support he got, it’s heartwarming.

7 Likes

Okay which one is the one I am sussoped too watch guys

In the end had me crying all over again :disappointed: what an amazing, unexpected set! He had such a fantastic performance!

This one. You can also watch the video @OneMoreLight2017 posted, but the first three songs are missing there

I think that’s what he’s trying to figure out with Post Traumatic tour. How much of LP stuff he can play, should play. And the type of tone the music will set throughout the crowd vs the tone he’s trying to create with the music. It’s got to be a tough balance to navigate, find, and control throughout a live show.

3 Likes

So, there wasn’t a livestream from Identity after all? I’m trying to find a recording on YT but failing miserably.

I hope it could help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no, I meant the proshot, not fan footage.

There was one but it was bad quality…I think it has been taken down since

Another Kroq show announced

https://twitter.com/mikeshinoda/status/1005239716231278592

I wonder if this one gonna get a livestream as the other Kroq show! I hope so :scream:

Does anyone plan to take video´s from other shows their going?

Yeah I hope to see some livestreams of these upcoming shows. Don’t worry about missing it, there’s always someone who records it

4 Likes

Really excited about those shows rolling around the world! :smile:

1 Like

Just found out that the show Mike has today at 5pm LA time will be broadcasted online and will be available for 24 hours. Thank you so much @OneMoreLight2017 for this info

4 Likes