Live Streaming Post Traumatic shows

I gonna watch this one 2 am from Germany! Hell Yeah! :wink:

1 Like

It says ā€œaccess deniedā€ my side :confused: does it change maaaybe at the right time? :grimacing:

1 Like

In europe you need a USA VPN to visit KroqĀ“s and Sound Space siteā€¦ like Zenmate

1 Like

It works for me, so it might be a problem with Europe. Sorry guys! If I find something on youtube I will post it here

3 Likes

I just realize itā€™s the same channel as I had problem before with an interviewā€¦last time I found a vid on Twitterā€¦lol this timeā€¦donā€™t knowā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Full Amoeba show up on YouTube!

5 Likes

Youtube link for the KROQ Show yesterday

8 Likes

Yaay! I knew somebody would put it on youtube! :smile:

2 Likes

The end jumping in the crowd :fire::heart:

4 Likes

I KNOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: That was awesome!!! :+1:

3 Likes

Apparently Mikeā€™s show tomorrow will be streamed as well

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13415

6 Likes

awww so cool :heart_eyes: thanx @AJ_7 for the link and a big bonecrusher Saturday-morning hug to you :hugs: :rose:

1 Like

So excited for this! I love the idea behind this festival

1 Like

Yes !!! Thank youā€‹:grin::grin::fire::fire:

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™ll get on the stream in the background!

1 Like

So, confirmed? :joy:
20180728_185226

2 Likes

TBH I think heā€™ll just be watching, just like Joe and Rob did during the show last May

I hope Dave pops on stage with Mikeā€¦ but even if he doesnā€™t it makes me so happy knowing heā€™s there to support his friend. I wouldnā€™t mind it if Mike and Dan did a small collab either.

Considering staying up late for the streamā€¦

1 Like

I hope he does go up on stage with Mike. It will be so good to see him play!

1 Like

Dan Reynolds? Itā€™s a bit much Dan the last days imoā€¦ but what will be will beā€¦ looking fwd to the stream and hope I can stay awakeā€¦