LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

I asked myself that question twice before about 2 perfectly functional sites that ended up breaking. One broke so badly that it took literally 30 secs to load a single page.

And otherwise thereā€™ll always beā€¦

Honestly, I just want it to be active again and up to date.

Iā€™m not convinced that we will have big changes on the site, but I hope the app improves considerably. Today we do everything through the cell and I believe that would facilitate having a good app for access to the LPU. Not that the access through Google Chrome is bad, but one own app to the LPU would be better.

And I think itā€™s a little bit inconvenient that your friends list, direct messages and blogs isnā€™t being migrated. Weā€™ll probably loose some ā€œimportantā€ things.

The thing I want most app-wise is the forum. The mobile version functions fine, but I want push notifications, and email doesnā€™t cut it, but we are most likely not going to get that since the forum is technically a different site than the main one. Who knows, maybe it could happen I guess, but I doubt it

Having the LPU chat in an app will be nice and hopefully makes that more active

Also, to be honest, with the small (in a good way, as in close and personal) community we have on the LPU/LP site in general, I see no need for a friends list. Hopefully messaging will be enabled forum-side, even if just temporarily, and Iā€™m iffy about blogs

This will be very convenient if it happens. I hope theyā€™ll do more chats too, he havenā€™t had one in a year.

Soā€¦website changeover happened, and my forum username now has a number 1 at the end of it that has never been part of my username in the 13+ years Iā€™ve been part of this community. What gives?

Edit Well that was weird, literally 5 seconds after posting this, I refreshed and the number 1 was gone.

1 Like

Did anyone have password changing problems ? The site doesnā€™t recognize my e-mail. :confounded: Iā€™ve already written to the support , but they donā€™t seem to answerā€¦

What email did you try to contact?

fsdsupport@fullscreen.net. The one that was on the ā€œcontact usā€ link

Hey everyone! Activation e-mails have been sent. We are ready! Complete details here.

Thank you!

-Lorenzo / LPU HQ

Is it the same process as the password reset ones? @lpuhq1 In other words, if I did the password reset one do I have to do this one?

if you are in already, all good!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s confusing. I already activated my account days ago, not sure why it was sent again today. But if weā€™re good, ok.

Unless you got a different email, I think the one that just went out was the notice for everyone to update it

we only sent 1 email. If you are in, you are good to go!

1 Like

Please for the love of Pete change the background image here. Itā€™s hard on the eyes on the main forum page. Otherwise Iā€™m good :grin:

@lpuhq1 still not had mine please send you know my email address thank yooooooouuuu :wink:

@lpuhq1 still giving same link out everyone has already read 100 times oh and the one on fullscreendash where says read here dose not work

Well then sucks for you! Maybe the email is only for the cool peeps :3

2 Likes