LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

Well good to know :slight_smile:

Soā€¦ if I understood correctly, from tomorrow [14th] until the end of the month August no one will be able to make changes to our accounts.

Weā€™ll find out when I inevitably canā€™t make my mind up about my avatar lol

But you change your avatar more often than I pour myself a glass of wine! How will you manage until the end of the month without this ability? :stuck_out_tongue: [if this feature is disabled as stated in the message]

I canā€™t find one that I like.

Wow this is gonna be some hard times then for you on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

I never found one in the first place. Iā€™m never happy with them. Or I get bored of them.

I think Iā€™ve had this avatar for years now. It feels like it anyway. Would feel weird to use a different one now. Although I sometimes think of changing it too. But then I think meeeeeeh here have some wine :stuck_out_tongue: :wine_glass:

Same here. Iā€™ve had this one for 2 years, 2 months and 4 days and I donā€™t plan on changing it any time soon. Only profile photo I change every couple of months is my Twitter one.

Do you happen to know the hours, mins and secs too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Itā€™d be 21min and 30sec if I remember correctly.

That was a joke, I didnā€™t actually expect you to know :laughing:

Best laughing outburst goes to James May.

I always remember when a day was important :wink:

Looks like avatars are still changeable.

Sit rep:
We canā€™t log in anymore

Who wants to volunteer and see if you can log out of here? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Looks like you can lol. You just have to send yourself a friend request, itā€™ll tell you to log in, log in and then it takes you to a blank page. Hit back then the site loads. Then just go to your profile and click ā€˜manageā€™ under your linked accounts.

And so it beginsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hope itā€™s gonna be good and worth it.

I very much doubt it.

I highly doubt itā€™s going to be any worse than what we have now. Why would they both changing it otherwise?