LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

That was a joke, I didn’t actually expect you to know :laughing:

Best laughing outburst goes to James May.

I always remember when a day was important :wink:

Looks like avatars are still changeable.

Sit rep:
We can’t log in anymore

Who wants to volunteer and see if you can log out of here? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Looks like you can lol. You just have to send yourself a friend request, it’ll tell you to log in, log in and then it takes you to a blank page. Hit back then the site loads. Then just go to your profile and click ‘manage’ under your linked accounts.

And so it begins… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hope it’s gonna be good and worth it.

I very much doubt it.

I highly doubt it’s going to be any worse than what we have now. Why would they both changing it otherwise?

I asked myself that question twice before about 2 perfectly functional sites that ended up breaking. One broke so badly that it took literally 30 secs to load a single page.

And otherwise there’ll always be…

Honestly, I just want it to be active again and up to date.

I’m not convinced that we will have big changes on the site, but I hope the app improves considerably. Today we do everything through the cell and I believe that would facilitate having a good app for access to the LPU. Not that the access through Google Chrome is bad, but one own app to the LPU would be better.

And I think it’s a little bit inconvenient that your friends list, direct messages and blogs isn’t being migrated. We’ll probably loose some “important” things.

The thing I want most app-wise is the forum. The mobile version functions fine, but I want push notifications, and email doesn’t cut it, but we are most likely not going to get that since the forum is technically a different site than the main one. Who knows, maybe it could happen I guess, but I doubt it

Having the LPU chat in an app will be nice and hopefully makes that more active

Also, to be honest, with the small (in a good way, as in close and personal) community we have on the LPU/LP site in general, I see no need for a friends list. Hopefully messaging will be enabled forum-side, even if just temporarily, and I’m iffy about blogs

This will be very convenient if it happens. I hope they’ll do more chats too, he haven’t had one in a year.

So…website changeover happened, and my forum username now has a number 1 at the end of it that has never been part of my username in the 13+ years I’ve been part of this community. What gives?

Edit Well that was weird, literally 5 seconds after posting this, I refreshed and the number 1 was gone.

1 Like

Did anyone have password changing problems ? The site doesn’t recognize my e-mail. :confounded: I’ve already written to the support , but they don’t seem to answer…

What email did you try to contact?

fsdsupport@fullscreen.net. The one that was on the “contact us” link