Ok. I am not the only one. Feels like ghost town. :ghost:

3 Likes

I’ve been on a ghost town forum, this doesn’t come close. lol

2 Likes

There is a ghost town forum?
WTF!
How do you talk?
UUUUuuuuuuU

There used to be. Before I came to the LPU, I was on a gaming forum, that got a ‘makeover’ and it was so bad that EVERYONE left within 2 months. I was literally the last person to post until an old regular randomly came back to make a single post just to say that they’re the last one lol. I made a come-back and then 2 or 3 years later the forum got shutdown and mine was the last post.

1 Like

:scream: That’s not the case!! LPU is different! :triumph:

1 Like

Hi guys, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t log in while I’m on my PC.
There was no problem on my phone (where I am now). I’ve put my user name and password and here I am.
On PC (whatever browser) I can see the forums but I’m logged out. When I try to log in, I’m redirected to linkinpark.com (which looks different now). The only option there to log in is through the store. But it tells me my data (email&password) are invalid. :thinking:

Had the same problem at first. Tried it again and again and suddenly it worked.
:crossed_fingers:

It’s because of the migration. You have to reset your password.

:rofl: I know the reason. But don’t know what to do about it.
But yesterday it worked. And today I even received a warning message that the website I was trying to enter (this one I mean) could be a danger to my PC.

Hope that it passes and doesn’t remain a permanent issue. The actual change hasn’t even happened yet, it should be today and tomorrow.

Finally, I logged in on my PC.

I guess the guys are still working on it and things change every single hour.

Doesn’t the forum keep you logged in on PC? I’ve been on my laptop pretty much all day.

Nope. Today afternoon I found out that I was logged out on my PC. (all the day long I was on my phone) As described above.
Now after my attempt to log in, I received a link to my email address that brought me here.

I had to reset my password, as expected, to get in today. This migration seems to be going fairly well so far. New website looks good too!

The LPU site has been down all day on my side, so no changing my password yet. As for the new site, it’s quite sluggish, at least for me.

As far as I see, you change your password on the forum now, and it’s a separate login

2 Likes

Guys not to talk about me: I thought until some hours ago the forum was still migrating…

It lasted only a few hours. Great you found us again. :hugs:

2 Likes

Question… I can change my LPU account avatar. But apparently after done that, the forum profile picture doesn’t change at all. And I can’t seem to find a button or link to change it.
Is it only me or am I missing something?

I think, for now at least, the LP Underground profiles and the forum profiles are unlinked. You’d have to change you profile picture in the forum settings.

Their latest email sent out recently made it sound like this was temporary