Linkin Park listening party London

There is an event in March. Listening party, pub hang out, possible karaoke. I am organising it with one other person. Come and join us.
https://www.facebook.com/events/139990576722714/

6 Likes

I wish I could but I live so far away from London and I don’t have money to go but I love the idea

Shame! The group is really lovely. I’ve met them all through the memorials and it was amazing. Most of them are super friendly

I would but I just have no money and my mom won’t let me get a job to get my own money

One day w will meet :slight_smile:

If only I lived closer.

4 Likes

I hope so trust me when I turn 18 I am going to move we’re ever my music takes me

1 Like

We do you live

Too bad, really! I would love to have you nearby!

1 Like

Since I can’t be there in person whould you mine posting it on here when it happens so I could still be a part of it

Massachusetts

It would be very awesome!

1 Like

one day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in Ohio so still far away by the just checked were about 11 hours away buy car

1 Like

I really wish I could come ! But I don’t think I’ll be able to make it… :frowning:
Do you guys plan on doing something similar this summer ? Like, during the summer holidays ? :grin::sweat_smile:

Awww :frowning: i wish you could!! that would be awesome to finally meet someone from the forum!
I was planning to do something on the 20th of July, but someone pointed out that some people probably gnna want to be alone on that day so perhaps day after? We had a nice gathering last year on the 27th outside US Embassy in London. It was lovely despite the fact that it was sad meeting.

2 Likes

Yes it would ! But it’s so hard as we all live on different countries/continents !
You could do a gathering again on the 27th ? I agree that a lot of people will want to be alone on the 20th, but probably a bunch of other people will want to meet… Everybody has a different way pof coping !

i will post it in my group and ask what they would like. the thing is 20th is on Friday and 21 woukd be Saturday that would be better for many

Yes, or even the 22nd…
I hope I’ll be able to go to a memorial/gathering this year… at least one in France ! I couldn’t last july.

Be sponatous and come to the UK!