Linkin Park Facts and Trivia

Did you know Points of Authority was featured in Adam Sandler’s movie “Little Nicky”?

3 Likes

And many more… http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1245493/

Yeah, but do would you ever imagine of all movies they’d have a song in, it’d be an Adam Sandler movie?

2 Likes

Accordinging to that website, Expendable 3 as well?

Some of those don’t seem right. Kung Fu Panda?

Wait, where?

I thought Iridescent was solely for Transformers 3.

Anyway Dead By Sunrise also has some songs on OSTs.

1 Like

Some are definitely not credited or might be fake? Haven’t seen all those movies :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning After was in a movie, too. It got a special remix for it (I think it was made for the movie, at least). Forget the movie

1 Like

This? I watched this movie Underworld Awakening on TV a few times, but don’t remember hearing this song though.

It’s possible it was on the soundtrack only, but yeah, that was the movie. Also, Chester was in one of the Saw movies, not sure if it was the one Condemned was in, though

Yes it was the same Saw 3D movie Chester starred in.

I can’t be bothered to reply to all the posts but a lot of that list isn’t legit. KFP never had LP in it. RED 2 had Given Up in it.

The only unusual thing that I know and hasn’t been mentioned in here is that the video of “What I’ve Done” features a wrong LP symbol. It was later corrected with black tapes, and the is visible later in the video.

4 Likes

Yeap, they’ve mentioned it a couple of interviews. It’s funny.

Which was the incorrect one? The one in the pic looks fine.

Nope, it should look like this:

1 Like

This is their MTM-era logo. The circle is incomplete.

I don’t generally follow the band like you guys, and honestly, I have seen only a couple of their interviews. I noticed this the first time I saw it on VH1 in 2007 I guess.

So when is the other one from? I only know of the L with the reversed P and the one above and the current one without the circle. I don’t follow the band obsessively, I just listen to the music obsessively.

1 Like