Linkin Park collectors V2.0

Pretty much got it in one mike, it would take an age to do each in detail… I did ponder with the idea of reviewing single items, especially the vinyls as there is so much to see. Just not sure the target audience is big enough to justify it :stuck_out_tongue:

53.129.251 target audience to be exact :stuck_out_tongue:

I have nothing too extravagant in my collection, but I’ve thought of doing a video, myself. When I have time I probably will…

[quote=Curt]And finally, after 12 hours of uploading - here is my collection video! :stuck_out_tongue:

Click me!

[quote=Curt]And finally, after 12 hours of uploading - here is my collection video! :stuck_out_tongue:

Click me!

Definitely fake, Just the location the seller is at gives it away xD. Besides the Dark Blue Color also. Of course the seller will always say its a “Factory Pressed CD!”, which doesn’t necessarily mean it was pressed by the right people :wink:

Click me!
[/quote]

really nice :slight_smile:

Yet again, wtf is he doing?

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321130990967&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:PL:1123

Any info about the one sold for almost 300? :expressionless:

Holy crap Percy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Linkin-Park-Hybrid-Theory-Band-2-track-demo-cd-RARE-1999-/151043305503?pt=US_Wholesale_Music_CDs&hash=item232ae1f01f

[quote=Derek]Holy crap Percy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Linkin-Park-Hybrid-Theory-Band-2-track-demo-cd-RARE-1999-/151043305503?pt=US_Wholesale_Music_CDs&hash=item232ae1f01f
[/quote]
:open_mouth: Woco, where are You with a 2 track demo for $600 [cool]

Sold mines off a long time dude :P, no one will pay that price anymore id say $300, at most because it is an authentic piece afterall.

BTW did anyone know about THIS release? Its The Raid: Redemption Soundtrack as a 2x LP Vinyl :wink: Grey… Sexy… Vinyl drools XD

Just scored a signed shrink-wrapped ATS skate deck to along with my HT deck. I’ll edit my post with pics as soon as it’s delivered. The collection is getting better and better as time goes by [biggrin]

Curt - awesome vid of your collection. I enjoyed seeing what you have. I’m not going to lie, that plaque made me drool [smile]

Boom:

Signed HT Skate Deck

btw, Woco are the current 3 betacam vhs promos on ebay legit? I’ve noticed BP recently added some to his list but these are with other bands on them.

[quote=michalangelo]Boom:

Signed HT Skate Deck

btw, Woco are the current 3 betacam vhs promos on ebay legit? I’ve noticed BP recently added some to his list but these are with other bands on them.
[/quote]

A Little offers sellers can’t refuse goes a long way and Percy got all 6 of them that the seller put up. I’m just done entirely and besides even if he would not have done that it would have sold for a ridiculous price anyway considering everything else that has been going on xD

Yeah they’re authentic, I guess WB decided to save some $ by making it a Various Artists Tape lol. I kinda hate it when they do it like that as I’m solely interested in the Linkin Park material of course :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=DaMessenger][quote=michalangelo]
:open_mouth: Woco, where are You with a 2 track demo for $600 [cool]
[/quote]

Sold mines off a long time dude :P, no one will pay that price anymore id say $300, at most because it is an authentic piece afterall.

BTW did anyone know about THIS release? Its The Raid: Redemption Soundtrack as a 2x LP Vinyl :wink: Grey… Sexy… Vinyl drools XD

new arrivals:
Hybrid Theory 8-Track Demo CDR
Hybrid Theory USA Vinyl Album #9 47755-1 (Gatefold)
Hybrid Theory Turntable Mat
In The End USA Promo CD+VHS #PRO-CD-100687

Finally some new items in my collection
2x HT RSD vinyls (EU Release)
Ozzfest Second Millenium promo cd
Ozzfest Second Millenium cd
Drumstick for 16$ from ebay [cool]

[quote=schatti]Finally some new items in my collection
2x HT RSD vinyls (EU Release)
Ozzfest Second Millenium promo cd
Ozzfest Second Millenium cd
Drumstick for 16$ from ebay [cool]
[/quote]
$16 is a really good price for original drumstick. Congrats!

I got LT+ :slight_smile:

Nice stuff you all are getting :wink:

I finally got
Waiting For The End - Promo with the white cover
The Catalyst - Promo with The Catalyst Guitarmagedon (Does It Offend You, Yeah Remix)

LOL with this fake http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edition-Linkin-Park-Minutes-to-Midnight-24-BIT-Gold-Color-Disc-/251283220691?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3a81a5a8d3