Linkin Park collectors V2.0

My Raid vinyl was shipped yesterday, anyone got theirs yet?

[quote=Curt]My Raid vinyl was shipped yesterday, anyone got theirs yet?
[/quote]

I got my copies, I bought 2 and I was lucky enough to get a Black one AND A Smokey Grey One. Though in my eyes its difficult to tell the difference UNLESS you hold the vinyl against Light, the Smokey Grey Version is Transparent meanwhile the Black one is not :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=W O C O 2 1][quote=Curt]My Raid vinyl was shipped yesterday, anyone got theirs yet?
[/quote]

I got my copies, I bought 2 and I was lucky enough to get a Black one AND A Smokey Grey One. Though in my eyes its difficult to tell the difference UNLESS you hold the vinyl against Light, the Smokey Grey Version is Transparent meanwhile the Black one is not :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I lied…

I wasn’t able to keep my hiatus on collecting LP stuff…
So these ones arrived yesterday!

AND… I have one more to come in the next days! :slight_smile:

[quote=tfae]Yes, I lied…

I wasn’t able to keep my hiatus on collecting LP stuff…
So these ones arrived yesterday!

AND… I have one more to come in the next days! :slight_smile:

So Discogs wants to suspend my account for 10 Cents I owe them in the billing department…

SEEMS LEGIT!

[quote=W O C O 2 1]So Discogs wants to suspend my account for 10 Cents I owe them in the billing department…

SEEMS LEGIT!

I received today my last one: H! Vltg3 12" Vinyl [Promo]

But I have a doubt: I saw on lpcatalog that the side B sticker is blank, but mine is like this

It seems to be handwritten, but I don’t know if it should be.

What do you say?

[quote=tfae]I received today my last one: H! Vltg3 12" Vinyl [Promo]

But I have a doubt: I saw on lpcatalog that the side B sticker is blank, but mine is like this

It seems to be handwritten, but I don’t know if it should be.

What do you say?
[/quote]

I don’t think its authentic but who knows, I mean the CASTLE OF GLASS Danish promo’s were legit after all even though they didn’t have the correct artwork. I’m guessing you have to see the Run-out on the Vinyl itself to see if its authentic (Whatever letters/numbers are etched on the Vinyl itself near where the label itself is).

[quote=W O C O 2 1]
I don’t think its authentic but who knows, I mean the CASTLE OF GLASS Danish promo’s were legit after all even though they didn’t have the correct artwork. I’m guessing you have to see the Run-out on the Vinyl itself to see if its authentic (Whatever letters/numbers are etched on the Vinyl itself near where the label itself is).[/quote]
The Run-out seems to be authentic:
Side A: PRO-A-100918-A-SR1
Side B: PRO-A-100918-B-SR1
On both “stickers”: PRO-A-100918

The sticker B was handwritten for sure. My doubt is if there are more like this, what “Phates” mean and who could be the author [smile]
Maybe it was written by a band member and I have a rarity LOL

[quote=tfae]The sticker B was handwritten for sure. My doubt is if there are more like this, what “Phates” mean and who could be the author [smile]
Maybe it was written by a band member and I have a rarity LOL
[/quote]
Its a possibility, but you probably won’t ever find out who wrote that. Could be a previous owners name. Nothing has come up for Phate or Phates in my search.

Its completely possible a reseller stuck that on their, not unheard of - some resellers will “brand” generic releases. Still cant find the company name, or any mention anywhere on the internet…

10 days - no posts? What is going on guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have finally got the Given Up vinyl, don’t know why did I wait so long to get it! But I now have all the regular singles in the cd/vinyl formats :smiley:

summer break ^^

I let a Reanimation vinyl run away from me yesterday for $61 [sad]

Another Frat Party Re-issue in Japan lol…

Boy are Japanese releases SUPER limited that they keep printing them again and again? :\

[quote=W O C O 2 1]Another Frat Party Re-issue in Japan lol…

Boy are Japanese releases SUPER limited that they keep printing them again and again? :\

New item: From The Inside UK CD-R :slight_smile:

Long time no talk :open_mouth: Been ill for the past two weeks, on medicine for another few weeks or so…
As for the moaners (Tomas :P), just wait til’ the next album gets out haha

Anyone got their Hybrid Thoery SSMFT shirts? Mine was dispatched on the 21st so I expect they will be due to arrive to everyone who ordered soon :slight_smile:

Hey guys, i have some singles… Now can i know if they are legit? I was reading what you said about buy in ebay, and now i dont know if i bought the singles right :confused: