Linkin Park collectors V2.0

[quote=DaMessenger]Hybrid Theory, Meteora AND Minutes to Midnight are being re-issued ONCE AGAIN! in Japan lol

Here’s the Cat #'s:

WPCR-78139
WPCR-78140
WPCR-78141
[/quote]
dafuq are they doing? ^^
THis time I’m not going to buy it

1 Like
  • :smiley:
    One Step Closer (promo) - PRO-CDR-100318
    In The End (promo) - PRO-CD-100687
    Numb CD/DVD (promo) - PRO-CD-101200

[quote=Tomas Villar]I got my Hybrid Theory Vinyl yesterday (Finally) it looks pretty good, I love it…

I haven’t heard anything from amazon so I cancelled the order.

[/quote]

According to Amazon.ca yeah, no more.

I guess when stock runs out, they do another press… and new CAT# numbers with the new press?

[quote=Ginger]I guess when stock runs out, they do another press… and new CAT# numbers with the new press?
[/quote]

It’s done here in the US also. You just don’t notice it since the CAT # stays the same. Unless of course they send it with a Fancy LPU Free Trial Card :stuck_out_tongue:

TBH I lost count. Same thing with Reanimation DVD! There are so many reissued versions some of you have no idea about :stuck_out_tongue: It’s just stupid…

Today just arrived another HT RSD vinyl, which is for a friend, and this is different from the E.U. print, this is printed in Canada, is the same to the original print from 2000 and the catalog number is 532432-1

Warner Japan apparently going to release LT+

Seems the seller of the SD&HF Tape didn’t send out the tape as promised :wink:

[quote=DaMessenger]Seems the seller of the SD&HF Tape didn’t send out the tape as promised :wink:
[/quote]
Would not be surprised if someone bought them out. Dirty thing to do, but very possible in this case.

OMG Linkin Park - RARE DUTCH PR0M0 CD - Castle Of Glass sold for $84 [surprised] What is wrong with people? [surprised]

[quote=Ginger][quote=DaMessenger]Seems the seller of the SD&HF Tape didn’t send out the tape as promised :wink:
[/quote]
Would not be surprised if someone bought them out. Dirty thing to do, but very possible in this case.

Thats vary high!!!

Started uploading my collection video at 5pm… its now 8.20pm and its only done 62%… sigh.

[quote=Curt]Started uploading my collection video at 5pm… its now 8.20pm and its only done 62%… sigh.
[/quote]
And I thought You have uploaded it days ago[surprised] I just lost few minutes of my precious time to check Your yt :confused:

Check this out:
FRGT/10 Mexican Promo

Yeah… first it was 5$, when he chance it to like 50$ before any bid

And finally, after 12 hours of uploading - here is my collection video! :stuck_out_tongue:

Click me!

[quote=Curt]And finally, after 12 hours of uploading - here is my collection video! :stuck_out_tongue:

Click me!
[/quote]
Good Stuff there Curt, ended it with dat Plaque… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think If I ever got the guts to do a video (or videos) of my collection it would be like a horror movie… or 2, just imaging the mess left behind after keeping it so organized xD

[quote=DaMessenger][quote=Curt]And finally, after 12 hours of uploading - here is my collection video! :stuck_out_tongue:

Click me!
[/quote]
Good Stuff there Curt, ended it with dat Plaque… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think If I ever got the guts to do a video (or videos) of my collection it would be like a horror movie… or 2, just imaging the mess left behind after keeping it so organized xD

It’s true :open_mouth: It took me over an hour just to make this photo:

And it’s not everything :open_mouth: Funny thing is Curt went through his collection like a hurricane, imagine talking through each item with exact details such as correct country etc. ~150 items=2 hours? :stuck_out_tongue: Despite all that I want to make such collection video, just don’t have the right idea at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: