Linkin Park Autographs

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with you all my prized possession which i finally got framed! Let me know what you think…

this is what I originally got signed at the LPU Summit in Sydney in 2010

I attended 3 shows in the Australian 2010 tour, Brisbane and both Sydney shows as you can see I kept the tickets and got them framed along with my LPU summit lanyard.

I hope you guys like it!

Cheers
Matt

That is awesome! I especially love the poster; that was very clever. I wish i had a copy of that of put on my wall haha =)

[quote=LPBree]That is awesome! I especially love the poster; that was very clever. I wish i had a copy of that of put on my wall haha =)

Awesome!!!
*I flew to Gold Coast and stole it [evil]

the poster looks awesome!

Like! Joe signed u an unique one :slight_smile:

that’s really good idea! looks great :slight_smile:

I am a kinda envious, ha, ha… Awesome!

Very nice Matt!
Fuuuuck :confused: You all have those awesome frames. The best I found here are just plexi ones :confused:

Omg this is awesome [heart] it :slight_smile:

LOOKS GOOD BRO :smiley:

Thanks Guys :slight_smile: really appreciate the comments! I just need to find somewhere in the house to put it, when i find a place I will upload a photo of it hanging up!

[quote=Matt Coughran]Thanks Guys :slight_smile: really appreciate the comments! I just need to find somewhere in the house to put it, when i find a place I will upload a photo of it hanging up!
[/quote]
btw, could You tell me if it was from a custom framing company or You made that awesome thing by yourself?:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey mate!
Um yes I used a local guy who made it to exactly how i asked but he made it look even better! It only took him 2 days to do and it looks even better in person…

I see you live in Poland… They may have someone that does it over there, but if not and you would like something done by my guy from one of your signatures etc. Private message me and we can work something out!

Damn I thought so by the professional look of the frame :smiley: Well I think we have someone here for sure but I still have to find that person (in Poland, not in my city). I would love to get something from Your guy but I’m not rich to pay for, I assume, veeery expensive postage cost :confused: Thx for the info though:D

[quote=Matt Coughran]Thanks Guys :slight_smile: really appreciate the comments! I just need to find somewhere in the house to put it, when i find a place I will upload a photo of it hanging up!

No prob :)) Haha shouldnt be that difficult :slight_smile: just clear everything else away^^

That’s really cool! :smiley: Did you make that poster?

wow thats really really sweet _

[quote=EvoOba]That’s really cool! :smiley: Did you make that poster?
[/quote]

I did! I got the LINKIN PARK and LP symbol from the net, and then put it together and it looked plain, so then I thought one for every new album they released. and a photo of each of their faces from the ATS

and that was the end result :slight_smile:

[quote=Matt Coughran][quote=EvoOba]That’s really cool! :smiley: Did you make that poster?
[/quote]

I did! I got the LINKIN PARK and LP symbol from the net, and then put it together and it looked plain, so then I thought one for every new album they released. and a photo of each of their faces from the ATS

and that was the end result :slight_smile: