Linkin Park Autographs

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Matt Coughran][quote=EvoOba]That’s really cool! :smiley: Did you make that poster?
[/quote]

I did! I got the LINKIN PARK and LP symbol from the net, and then put it together and it looked plain, so then I thought one for every new album they released. and a photo of each of their faces from the ATS

and that was the end result :slight_smile:

I must say the Frame and the items around make this Piece look Superb, i bet it catches alot of attention on ur wall :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow that looks so fking awesome, good job!

Thanks to everyone who has commented! :slight_smile: I love other peoples feed back! the only thing that would make it even better was to get the bands thoughts! or even mike or chesters! haha

And I apologise for having my ugly face in the photo guys! haha

[quote=Matt Coughran]Thanks to everyone who has commented! :slight_smile: I love other peoples feed back! the only thing that would make it even better was to get the bands thoughts! or even mike or chesters! haha

And I apologise for having my ugly face in the photo guys! haha

Wow that is awsome!!! I hope I have a copy on my wall :stuck_out_tongue:
Good job man!

This is it finally in my room above my bed hanging up…

Thanks everyone!

Matt

[quote=Matt Coughran]This is it finally in my room above my bed hanging up…

Thanks everyone!

Matt

Nice!

The only autograph that i had was on my guitar. For the moment it´s enough, but i search for a chance to get the next autograph^^

:open_mouth: your so lucky, that’s AMAZING!

[quote=AcrossTheLine][/quote]

do u actually still play that guitar?

do u actually still play that guitar?

all i could get was an autographed cd. Nice job! it looks great!

i let signed my msdc shoes by lp at summit in germany

[quote=AcrossTheLine][/quote]

ok well I am glad u can play it again!! sounds like a bad ilness! Hope u never get it again :slight_smile: