Linkin Park | 2017 Live Album "One More Light Live"

http://onemorelightlive.linkinpark.com/

I don’t know if this deserves its own thread. If not @jFar920 remove?

TRACK LISTING

TALKING TO MYSELF
BURN IT DOWN
BATTLE SYMPHONY
NEW DIVIDE
INVISIBLE
NOBODY CAN SAVE ME
ONE MORE LIGHT
CRAWLING
LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST
GOOD GOODBYE (FEAT. STORMZY)
WHAT I’VE DONE
IN THE END
SHARP EDGES
NUMB
HEAVY
BLEED IT OUT

18 Likes

AWESOME news!!! :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: can’t wait to listen to it!! :heart_eyes: and have you read what beautiful words the band use on the letter…?! I love these beautiful kind people! :heart_eyes: :heart:

5 Likes

Already pre-ordered and cannot wait! Christmas will be a little bit more jolly this year! <3 :heart_eyes: The band’s words are beautiful. So heart-felt and true.

6 Likes

Yay! The best Christmas present ever! :heart:
Yeah…their words touch our soul and heart… and awwww…So touched by them… :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I will pre-order it but I’m not sure to be ready to listen to it. Weird feeling.

4 Likes

I know!!! I can’t wait to get home from uni, sit on my bed and listen to their voices again! Its also weird not knowing which song is recorded live from where! So that’ll be a surprise I guess! I went to all UK concerts so at least I know I’ll be in the “good goodbye stormzy” live version :smiley: I can’t remember If i screamed loud enough but I hope I did so I can hear myself HAHA

3 Likes

It might have sold out already but I’m sure they will up the numbers over the next few days! Take it slow Lily! There is no rush. Listen to it in your own time at your own pace <3

2 Likes

Yeah! @aaran it will be nice to listen to the live songs in the place you saw them… :smile: :blush:

@Lilyope take your time! You will listen them when you’ll feel ready… :wink:

2 Likes

Cool to hear this news.

1 Like

This is important enough to stand as its own topic.

I’m at work right now so I can’t look into it extensively, but is there only one version of the physical release? Just wanna know before I buy it

6 Likes

Yes, a digital version and the CD. £9.99 so… $13 roughly I think. The physical copy gets the digital copy + the live version of crawling instantly

3 Likes

I got got the e mail im going to pre order the Album

2 Likes

Out of stock in Europe!!! Had it in my cart and it disappeared. Ordered on USA site and not had a confirmation and now keep getting redirected to warner Europe where it is out of stock!!!

3 Likes

So I found my way back to the U.S store… I’ve either got no copies or two! Did anyone else who ordered receive their order confirmation email straight away?

3 Likes

Us here but still haven’t had an email confirmation at all after an hour

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am in the US and I ordered mine shortly after it was announced. I ordered the physical cd. Got my confirmation email and download code right away.

3 Likes

I also received my email confirmation right away. Be sure to check the spam folder. The order history page on the Linkin Park store also includes the download link.

4 Likes

I want to pre order but there are not available shipping in my country… :pensive:

2 Likes

That was a stressful 3 minutes - pre-ordered…postage cost more than the CD…lol
Can’t wait!!

@betyvia - oh that sux :frowning:

2 Likes