Lies Greed Misery

Who just heard it on Radio 1?? What do you guys think??

x

It was beautiful. I loved it, i only listened to half of it cause I couldnt find the link, but I liked the part that I listened to.

It don’t like it at all. At first I think it wasn’t the real song, I thougt it was a rapers song :S

I liked it, definitely think it will grown on me as I hear it more times. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t too sure when it first started, but definitely think it got better about half way through.

It’s got me thinking what the rest of the album will sound like now!

x

I LOVE IT
Chester’s screaming, Mike’s rapping! So much energy!

I dont like it, Its 2 songs in a row and I’m just not feeling the cure fr the LP itch…

It feels WAY too electronic and Chester’s Vocals feel stripped down, Like they are not Natural. As of right now It’s fair to say the album may be a variety of things, but 1 of there 1st where i actually don’t like 1 or 2 of there songs…

[quote=Woco21]I dont like it, Its 2 songs in a row and I’m just not feeling the cure fr the LP itch…

It feels WAY too electronic and Chester’s Vocals feel stripped down, Like they are not Natural. As of right now It’s fair to say the album may be a variety of things, but 1 of there 1st where i actually don’t like 1 or 2 of there songs…

still ok,like the scream at the end :wink:

My Gosh, I do love it! Really!
Can’t wait June 26th for the whole album!

i thought i had some problems with the sound in the beginning XD. No, i like the song. Find a little funny to hear him.Also i had the feeling i heard one of the sounds before.

I recogNICEd it on Youtube a Few minutes ago and I think its really gooooood!
Now i can imagine what it be like…it’s gonna be F***** awesome :wink:

But why is it Out now???

great song :smiley: but i had to listen to it twice because at first i thought “WTF is this”, but i really like it. Just a bit of a strange beginning but it’s really great, love it when Chester screams at the end. A bit short song but oooh lot of energy; can’t wait to june 26th and sunday at the Pinkpop festival.

I don’t know what I think yet, but I do like Chester’s part!

freaking awesome, want the whole album NOW

It’s awesome. Mike’s strong rap core, and Chester’s screams together makes it sound so powerful. Can’t wait for the official release of the song to download.

Its a good song but i liked Burn it down better

Like it :smiley: The live version would be very cool! [razz]

It’s so awesome! I love it, Linkin Park has taken a great direction on their music.

Actually listening to it for a few times, I decided its one of those songs you can skip on your playlist but not forgettable in your collection.[arrow]