Lies Greed Misery

I heard it live last night and that songs is a million times better performed live!!! Men I had the best night ever last night!!! And the meet and greet was fun! Though there was a huge time rush, but I still enjoyed it a lot! :smiley:

Pretty good song that seems to grow on me with every listen.

Since I heard it live at Rock In Rio, I think it’s one of the most energetic songs they’ve ever done.

When I first heard the song I wasn’t too sure what to think of it. But after listening it a couple more times I soon realized that it does have a sense of Hybrid Theory in it, mixed in with this new style of music makes it even better. And now I’ve been listening to it almost all the time.

I like it a lot. It’s a bit hard to understand what Chester is screaming though. I had to look up the lyrics.
I wanna see you choke on your lies, Swallow up your greed, Suffer all alone in your misery, Choke on your lies, Swallow up your greed, Suffer all alone in your misery. Awesome!!

After listening for a week or so the song is way better live or in an awesome sound system in the car. Going to be great live for sure, and MIKE IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING ON HIS RAP SKILLS, where chester has always been a beast but is losing his screaming, yet still finding a way to make his sound perfect, I LOVE IT.

Had to listen to it a few times. But I’m hooked now. And I can’t wait to see it live.

Love it.

Definitely different, LP always catches me off guard with their new sounds but I dig it.