šŸ—Ø Linkin Park Discord Server (Chat)

Yes there is. Just go to the link above

yo it took me awhile to join this for some reason, do you think we could partner our servers?

Bumping this to say that the server is still around and may be a bit more talkative than some of you might have experienced in the past if you havenā€™t been on in a while

3 Likes

Iā€™m a little late to the game, but I just created a Discord account, and while I was at it, I joined this chat.

1 Like

@raz7 look here :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @anna834, if you are on there with ā€œRazšŸŗā€, thatā€™s me

1 Like

Oh, I have an account, the same name like here, but I am never there. Checked in a few times last year, I think. But they all seem even younger then here, so I felt strongly out of place. :grimacing: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Same. I joined for a bit around last year but just wasnā€™t feeling it. One day I hopped in and they were discussing furries and I had to dip outta there.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll make an account, look out for the same username. Iā€™m boring like that :+1:

1 Like

I can make a channel for forum users or 18+ (doesnā€™t have to be adult stuff, just relatively more mature) if anyone wants. I could set up a whitelist or have it by command (like you do !fourm and can access it)

2 Likes

Hey,
Sounds interesting. :hugs:
I really donā€™t want to complain about people, Iā€™m happy that so many young ones find their way into Linkin Park. And here are a lot I cherish and love :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But I am 44 and would enjoy meat up a few LPUler closer to my age. :joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve added the channels and commands to the bot. !18 for the adult channel, !forum for the forum channel. Try to only use the command in a DM with the bot so people on the server donā€™t know about it

1 Like

:flushed: I didnā€™t get how this work :grimacing:
Remember, Iā€™m old :crazy_face:

1 Like

Right click on R0B0T B0Y and click message, then just send !18 and/or !forum to it and itā€™ll add you to #adults-only or #forum-frequenters in the server. If you send it in the chat normally itā€™ll work too, and delete the message right away, but DM would work better

4 Likes

Done :upside_down_face:

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Also done. Thanks!

The bot actually seems to have gone offline sometime before you joined, so it didnā€™t work. It should restart in an hour on its own hopefully

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™ll close it for now then.

Bot is back up and the command should work again. I remade the channels to fix something and also add prompts to make sure people know they did it right, so @LP13413 @anna834 youā€™ll have to do the command again, but it should be fine from there on out

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just joinedā€¦a little late to the partyā€¦:slightly_smiling_face: