šŸ—Ø Linkin Park Discord Server (Chat)

Thereā€™s a new feature from Discord tho

Sorting channels and VCs.

@LPlover92 youā€™ll get the link on the 1st post :slightly_smiling_face:

Bump

Need more members :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly we do! The thing is mostly emptyā€¦ :confused:

Is it the same as plug? Who is there?

I still donā€™t see the point to it. Iā€™ll probably kill my account soon.

The only thing plug has that discord doesnā€™t is video. You canā€™t watch a video at the same time. Apart from that, discord is better in every way. But its hard to compare because plug if just for music while discord does everything else.

1 Like

I will have a look today then

I mean in general, not compared to plug. I just have no use for it. Also the multiple chat thing is all over the place and unread notifications donā€™t go away from me despite me marking everything as read.

but all the gals having no WA are there and you can create groupchats there too, andā€¦ itĀ“s always nice to meet @aaran there :smiley: how are you Aaran, just btw :smiley:

I just wanted to know who is in there so I know itā€™s safe to go and visit

Iā€™m okay! Tired from all the revising for exams :sleeping: Howā€™s it going?

2 Likes

All your friends and some new people to meet. Stop asking and visit the site :slight_smile:

1 Like

My friends? @georkost and @neeksnz and @melissa320 And few more?

Maybe, I donā€™t know how you choice your friendsā€¦ Gtg now.

Aaaaran :grinning: soo nice :sunny:, sending power vibes and sunny hugs, the worst part it over hopefully??? Stay strong dear friend :muscle:t2: @aaran

I donā€™t like groups to be honest. I prefer individual contact which I have. So I wonā€™t be joining the chat

You can pm with the soldier there. Itā€™s not just for groups. Try it.

I will be on there today, letā€™s see if we can revive the chat thereā€¦ :sunny:

3 Likes

So is there are chat room ? Iā€™m trying to find one ??