šŸ—Ø Linkin Park Discord Server (Chat)

@susie88 you donā€™t need to leave the server when youā€™re not up tho

I like it. I can play my games and if I feel like chatting it can work together just fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

Oh okie. Didnā€™t wanna leave the door open. :thinking: Thank you kindly for noticing my oopsies. :upside_down_face: See u in chat soon.

@intheend is a bit crazy but apart from that everyoneā€™s nice. There are no killer bunnies on the server

1 Like

Whereā€™s the ninja?

@aaran I double dare the ninja to be there or be square! :nerd_face: Uh itā€™ll do his heart good. I guarantee unlimited heart :heart: hugs :hugs: and ear to ear smiles. Randomness permeates thereā€¦how can he NOT be there? Heā€™s missing out! Right?! Ha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe he wonā€™t be if crazy girl scare him off? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@aaran What you talking about Willis?! Crazy girl? Pssh :neutral_face::rofl:

Lol, well he joins and he sees a coconut tree, a ghost, a cheese, a monkey and a pot of honeyā€¦ Iā€™d back out and slowly walk away

@aaran oh no he wouldnā€™t. Heā€™d be totally amusedā€¦a swaying coconut tree? Interesting heā€™d say and a chatter box to top it off. How very refreshing! LOL

Just a lot of honeyā€¦ No name :cry:

1 Like

Then why you have no name?

I dont knowā€¦ I just have a command of getting dove emojiā€¦ It took away my nameā€¦and gave me numbers

I guess you may ask Jordy for help

Yeah I have taghed him in spam sectionā€¦ Still
@jFar920 ā€¦

Yeah @NoireXJasper new profileā€¦ Niceā€¦

Are youā€¦ Tracking me?!! >_<

Nah kidding yep :wink: :joy:

Lolā€¦ I ainā€™tā€¦ What if I doā€¦ :smirk:
Kidding dudeā€¦ Chill :wink:

2 Likes

The server got a bit of a quick touch up for a new Discord update.

Speaking of Discord updates, not sure if itā€™s anyoneā€™s interest, but video calls are being added. Itā€™s only private videos, though, so it wonā€™t be like the old LPU chat

4 Likes