Last letter game vol III

Never ( well she is doing better than a week ago but she can’t walk on it for about 6 more weeks)

Roads ( all will go smoother now I hope )

1 Like

Secret (I’m glad she’s at least a little better. Good luck with the homework)

1 Like

Glad to hear she’s a little better! :muscle: :muscle: sending strenght your side! :hugs:
Good luck on your test and homeworks! :muscle:

Thunder

1 Like

Reminiscing (how is everyone? Good Easter?)

Good (Goodbye, mine was alright)

Development

Talking (To Myself)

And not for us, at least jajaja

@lpfan61 your evil side is out! Jk

@theearlywalker that’s true! That game is pure evil

Edit:
Stupid thing -.- it stuck.

I guess that battle should be in the first TLLG over the 1200 replies. But yeah I remember it jaja at the end we both changed our avatars Jajaja :hugs:

Gonna.

1 Like

A (Place For My Head)

Adam.

Moderator ( good morning soldiers :sunny:And good going for your surgery @lpaniist it will be fine fit :muscle:t2:)

2 Likes

Right.

Goodnight guys. And btw @chigokurosaki you took my place today XD I was in first place for 15 days Jajaja enjoy your new place my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Turning ( lol- you guys :joy: - I guess I must absolutely increase my posting rate here inside muwahahahs :ghost:, and good goodnight bro @IronSoldier16 sleep well :crescent_moon:)

2 Likes

Just don’t sleep for a while and see this topic waiting for an answer and then reply as fast as you can :wink: that’s what I do sometimes jajajaja jk.

Go.

1 Like

Ok < lol- I call this fast round :joy:)

Krutch (I had no idea I was in the lead :joy:)

2 Likes

Hello ( hahaha :joy:)

Oreo :yum: ( good morning/night guys! :sun_with_face: )

1 Like

Ok ( heey dear :sunny: :hugs:, good morning- lol everytime when I see these Oreo cookies :cookie: I think of you :joy:)

1 Like