Last letter game vol III

Ever (what reason?)

Loool!! :joy:

Round

Do ( read the thread- I guess it’s selfexplaining :joy:- and I won’t change my avatar :blush:)

1 Like

Oh yeah!!me too! After my lil battle with @IronSoldier16 I can’t change my avatar! Lol :laughing: you remember bro? :eyes:

Oreooo

2 Likes

Ohio (I’ve wanted to ask that for a while now, do you have a reason why you won’t change it?)

Old ( days- I remember :joy:- me ? Because it’s confusing)

I just like it for the fire…lol simply :joy: :see_no_evil: yeah and it’s confusing too… :rofl:

Death

2 Likes

Honor (ok lol, so much for that game :joy:)

2 Likes

Right ( lol - maybe the other guys like it? Just because @lpfan61 and me think so doesn’t mean it like this for all :thinking:)

1 Like

Thanks (but I will try and think of something else :joy:)

1 Like

Sounds ( like a good plan )

1 Like

Secretly .

1 Like

Yellow ( :unicorn: and :lollipop: oh yeah, heey @melisLP how was easter? :hatching_chick:)

1 Like

Wild (hi @theearlywalker it is was good. I went to my parents, had ham and too many sweets. My brother didn’t come. You?)

1 Like

Darling ( my friend @spellingmistake was here and we had nice days, I enjoyed it very- thanx for asking sis)

1 Like

General ( hello @melisLP And at @chigokurosaki I loved your idea for the LPU Grammys so maybe you could do something like that)

2 Likes

Logical ( hey sis @turners34 school over? )

Love ( yeah time for homework I have a physics packet due on Friday and math homework and a math test on Friday but at least my English homework is easy @theearlywalker)

1 Like

Endless ( power to you sis )

Season (how’s your mom recovering so far @turners34)