Last Letter game vol II

English ( I’m gonna have probably a couple pages full at least)

Heartwarming ( my words could never be enough for you Chester because when I was lost you we there guiding me the whole way )

2 Likes

2121651-Linkin-Park-Quote-I-want-to-find-something-I-ve-wanted-all-along

Great (the one thing that can’t be conquered is love :blue_heart: )

3 Likes

Things ( will work out! Good evening yo guys :grinning:- after the project is before the project :sunny:)

I thought of something

Special ( good morning @theearlywalker)

1 Like

Love (good morning @theearlywalker and it was the project you wanted to talk about right?)

everything ( thanx Steph, trying to find the coffee machine :joy:-and yeah…, @GioS had this idea to make a song, @NickGr was already planning- @chigokurosaki- btw I did not find you on twitter… :thinking: it was just awesome vibes yesterday. I guess we will do sth for his b-day… and we have to talk about the when, what and how :grinning:)

1 Like

Great ( trying to stay up until it’s his birthday in LA cause I want to wish happy birthday right when it happens)

1 Like

Things (https://mobile.twitter.com/ChigoKurosaki13 @theearlywalker and I may just stick with artwork and a letter myself)

2 Likes

Secret ( great idea- when is it? I mean- how many hours from now? :eyes:)

Easier ( 3 hours are you in @chigokurosaki)

Right (California is 3 hours behind us, so at 3:00 am here it will be 12:00 there, and its 12:17 am now. And yes I am in @turners34 where are we doing this?)

1 Like

I don’t know yet let’s see how many soldiers we can get in

Too ( you have a new follower :grinning: and I am in too- what is the plan? And btw- you guys know this moment in the morning when you can’t lift up your warm and cozy blanket in fear of being frozen immediately but you need to get up to get what you are craving for? In my case a coffee? I need a butler :heart: :joy:)

I never done this before so can you help think of a plan guys @theearlywalker @chigokurosaki

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :blue_heart: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ok ( but need a coffee first in order to make my brain work- maybe sth on twitter or IG?!! It’s the best way to connect with him- if we have a chance at all :+1:t2::raised_hands:t2::ghost:)

Knows (don’t have IG myself, but Twitter would work I suppose)

Ok yeah I am going to need coffee to and I hope this works