Last Letter game vol II

Even ( until March 20th. No hurry, take your time. :grin: :laughing: )

Near ( oh we have until my aunt’s birthday yeah my aunt shares a birthday with Chester)

Roads (lol :laughing: guess I’m gonna try and work on this drawing now. Good goodbye for now :joy: )

System ( I can’t wait to see it)

More (I’ve only drawn part of Chester’s shirt and arms so far :joy: )

Easier ( more than I have)

Regarding (some inspiration will come your way)

Gift ( I hope it comes soon)

Things (still have plenty of time. And I guess @theearlywalker wants to talk about the project (I think) tomorrow)

Sweet ( yeah you are right about that but right now I have nothing)

Together (I know how its gonna be with me. If I don’t get this near perfect, I won’t be able to live with that)

Reflect ( yeah if this project is not perfect I will die. It just has to be perfect)

1 Like

Turners :joy: ( at least I’m not the only one. :joy: But its for a dang good reason.)

Sound ( yeah I am trying to write my poem it’s good so far but it needs to be a lot better if I am going to give it to Chester)

1 Like

Different (I am the same. I may suck at drawing people, but I have to get this one at least. Chester always gave us everything, so we should do the same in return)

Thousand ( yeah I stuck at drawing but I have to at least try for him and I really need some inspiration for my poem of I stand a chance cause he was so passionate with his work)

1 Like

Despite (I will write something as well, but it will take a while, and probably be unlike anything else I’ve written before)

Easier ( yeah me too I am throwing this one out the window @chigokurosaki. And I am going to try and start again)

1 Like

Remixes (this may be the one time I finally tell how I truly feel about Chester)

See ( yeah for me there is isn’t enough words. For him

1 Like