LA - Gen Admis Only... WTH

Hi All: I just spoke with GND CTRL and they cannot convert your GA tix to Reserved Seating. You have to pruchase the Reserved Seating to get seats. If you purchased Reserved Seating, then they can give you a full refund on your GA tix purchase. Also, the tix prices are $118 and a partial refund will be issued if you purchased at the $142.50 price. Hope that helps.

Thanks Dayna…I think that is going to be true for all shows on this tour and in that event it would be nice if they sectioned it off. At least then if we need to go to the bathroom we wont lose our section only our spot. If they dont section it off, we get there 8 hours early, get in early, and dont pee again through all of Incubis and LP! LOL

had the same problem. got the tickets anyway. If u hear any info on why this happened…can u keep me posted?

[quote=Kevin][quote=Adam][quote=Eddy]Adam

Can you address the problem that a lot of people seem to be having? It’s the $142.50 ticket price vs $118.50 ticket price? Is there a difference in tickets or is that a glitch?[/quote]

they’re the same. you didn’t pay more. your TOTAL should have been the exact same as those who paid $118.50

Being that they are making 132 reserved, and not offering up 133 I think the stage is going to take up one of the long sides, and 132 will directly face the stage. I think the entire GA will be in front of the best seats. Therefore seats are not great. They seem to want it to have a festival feel, and I dont think they are going to section off a section of GA for us, but it will be first come who doesnt have to pee.

I want to clal ground control. The phone number given is 1.877.GND.CTRL I have a blackberry. Can someone tell me what number it is? I cant tell what numbers are gnd ctrl

[quote=Adam][quote=Kevin][quote=Adam][quote=Eddy]Adam

Can you address the problem that a lot of people seem to be having? It’s the $142.50 ticket price vs $118.50 ticket price? Is there a difference in tickets or is that a glitch?[/quote]

they’re the same. you didn’t pay more. your TOTAL should have been the exact same as those who paid $118.50

[quote=]Hi All: I just spoke with GND CTRL and they cannot convert your GA tix to Reserved Seating. You have to pruchase the Reserved Seating to get seats. If you purchased Reserved Seating, then they can give you a full refund on your GA tix purchase. Also, the tix prices are $118 and a partial refund will be issued if you purchased at the $142.50 price. Hope that helps.
[/quote]

I would really like to see an official seating chart before I decide to refund my GA tickets, because I’m too short to be in the pit LOL

I called the place and it’s closed today. So tomorrow imma call and ask about a chart cause I ain’t trying to buy something I haven’t seen yet.

Was able to get a full refund on my GA order and get the correct reserved seats for the cheaper price. I am really hoping they go with the “Wango Tango” stage setting.

It’s most likely like this.
http://www.mtctickets.com/venues/images/home_depot_center_2.gif