LA - Gen Admis Only... WTH

Adam

Can you address the problem that a lot of people seem to be having? It’s the $142.50 ticket price vs $118.50 ticket price? Is there a difference in tickets or is that a glitch?

Where will the stage be?

what i want to know adam is if there is any difference between the 142 ga ticket and the 118 ga ticket or if that was also a screwup by the venue? i bought the 142 dollar one and when i went back it said 118

[quote=Eddy]Adam

Can you address the problem that a lot of people seem to be having? It’s the $142.50 ticket price vs $118.50 ticket price? Is there a difference in tickets or is that a glitch?[/quote]

they’re the same. you didn’t pay more. your TOTAL should have been the exact same as those who paid $118.50

will it be an end stage of mid stage? These seem to be the two ways the Home Depot Designs it.

Here is a link of what the venue will look like. It’s the only picture I could find when i searched :slight_smile:
Home Depot Center

Its impossible to figure out which will be better reserved or GA, when we dont know where the stage will be, and if GA is sectioned off or will be the whole field. If GA is as huge as it seems, reserved may be better, but if they section it off with fan club being given the front, then its better. It seemed there were tickets for 142 and for 118. Is 142 a closer section of GA?

[quote=Adam][quote=Eddy]Adam

Can you address the problem that a lot of people seem to be having? It’s the $142.50 ticket price vs $118.50 ticket price? Is there a difference in tickets or is that a glitch?[/quote]

they’re the same. you didn’t pay more. your TOTAL should have been the exact same as those who paid $118.50
[/quote]

What if i DID pay more? I checked out at 142.50 each with the receipt. Should I contact ground control also?

Here is a link of what the venue will look like. It’s the only picture I could find when i searched :slight_smile:
Home Depot Center
[/quote]

sometimes it looks like this:
http://www.maroon5tickets.us/SeatingChart.aspx?VenueID=351&EventID=1861638

The pit looks smaller.

[quote=Adam][quote=Eddy]Adam

I found this seating chart. http://www.homedepotcenter.com/contentfull.php?section=venues&page=soccerseating_int Yours looks more promising. If they divide the GA like that maybe we will be in a good section. That may have been just for one particular show.

Home Depot Center

Adam- I just spoke with Ground Control and they said they will not be switching the general admission tickets for reserved seating. The correct price for the general admission tickets is 118.50, they also said they will be correcting everybody’s order to reflect that. I really hope that LPU members get closer access

Adam

It seems like I did pay more. My 2 GA tickets plus shipping and handling came out to be $296.51 ($142.50X2+$11.51shipping and handling). I just went back to double check and added 2 $118.50 and see what the price difference would be, it came out to be $248.41 ($118.50x2+$11.51 Shipping and handling). I am so confused! Can you please help?

The reserved seats are showing up in section 132. Im not excited about that section based on the info we have. May have to hold onto the GA and hope they section it off for fan club members to get closer.

Thanks Anthony.

I guess I will wait for my adjustment. Just to be safe, I opened a inquiry regarding the order price.

Thus far, I’m not having a great experience through Ground Control. It’s not user friendly at all!

If it helps any, ive been to the Home Depot center for a few concerts (one was Greenday and the other was Smashing pumpkins). The GA IS HUGE (its a soccer stadium where the galazy play, so picture that). The stage is usually at one end of th venue (where one of the soccer goals would be), the reserved seats would be further up on the sides of the stage (think Staples center seating but larger). For both concerts i had GA, but for the smashing pumpkins one i had friends who had reserved seats so i chilled with them for a little bit of the show…honestly reserved seats are…ok. I mean if u get seats on the far end opposite of te stage,it may be pretty far. There are screens at the depot center, so u may not miss anything. As for GA, it is huge and sometimes they split the GA in half…which IMO kinda sucks if u get stuck in the second half…guess u got to get there early.

As for the price, i agree $125…is kinda expensive…makes me a lil upset i missed out on paying only $100 to see LP in a much more intimate setting…guess I got to think take solace in the fac5t that I really like Incubus as well.

Remember, LPU members + 1 other guest will get early access into the venue. A great advantage for those who are purchasing GA tickets.

[quote=Dayna]Remember, LPU members + 1 other guest will get early access into the venue. A great advantage for those who are purchasing GA tickets.

[/quote] how do we find out about the early access?

If the stage takes up one whole long side, it will be too far from section 132. If its at one end, 133 or 134 look much better then 132. Im passing on section 132 and hoping at some point they decide to have a section up from for fan club GA. If I dont hear anything about that by a week before the show, I may just have to stick with HoB and chula vista, and sell these assuming the view will be aweful from the back of a big soccer field.