Keeps telling me to log into lpu to purchase other items

I purchased my LPU16 on Nov. 21st and when I go to try to purchase anything from the lpu store it tells me to login to lpu or sign up which I already have the membership. Even after I login and try again it tells me the same thing to login into lpu. Any advice ?

Which package did you buy? If it was the Deluxe Bundle, did you redeem the coupon code for the membership?

It was the deluxe bundle. I didn’t know that. How do I redeem it

You should have gotten an email titled “A special thank you for your recent Linkin Park purchase!” with a button to claim the coupon, then after doing that, you’ll get another titled “Your Linkin Park Coupon Code” with the actual code.

After you’ve done all that, attempt to buy the $10 Digital Membership from https://linkinpark.com/joinlpu. Eventually it will ask you for a coupon code on the right side of the window that pops up, entering it will make the membership cost $0.00, so then you can just purchase it for free

Wow. Thank you so much. I was wondering how/where to use the code. I’ve had the membership for a week and didn’t know why it wasn’t working. Thanks again. You saved me

2 Likes

You’re welcome! If you have any other questions, just ask!

1 Like

I will definitely message you first