LP Underground 16 Available Now!

Got another email, package is being processed, getting ready to be shippe (I assume it will on Monday). Love it that it comes with a tracking number!

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten that one yet

Just curious, what does “Legacy Member” mean on my account?

The package they’re sending everything in even looks cool this year:

@cincybmxlpfreak You had an account before the website migration a few months back

1 Like

Please I didn’t receive this email please I need to buy my tickets, I bought my deluxe bundle + membership for $ 89

According to your profile, you don’t have an active membership. Going off of what you said saying you got the Deluxe Bundle, I’m guessing you didn’t redeem the coupon code that (should have) got emailed to you for the membership. Here’s a rundown of how to redeem it if you’re confused:

Hi

Im sorry but i didn’t receive this email, only received my email order im
sending an image.

Please help me.

Thanks

Joseph Dueñas

Did you receive any other emails around the same time? Maybe they changed the title to make it less confusing. If not, try to contact LPU support at LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.com and they should be able to help you

Ah. Got it. Thanks! :+1:

If you haven’t received any notices of shipment yet please check your spam folder. There’s a chance it’s hiding there.

Guys, have your packages already shipped ?

Mine has, yes

2 Likes

Cool. My hasn’t …

What’s weird is that I got an email saying it would ship within 48 hours like a week ago and nothing has happened.

1 Like

[spoiler]D;[/spoiler]

Mine arrived today! =)

3 Likes

[spoiler]Mine arrived in the mail today! But I still have a week to go.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Got mine as well

1 Like

I still don’t have mine :sob:

1 Like