Jones Beach Nikon Theater

[quote=jneen277][quote=Meli]Really omg thanks !! you just made my day!! im soo happy that my seats are good thanks !!! and dont worry you will get great tix !!

[quote=Meli]I def will keep my fingers crossed for you. but you can still get them now . Go check !!

Regular on-sale is Wednesday at noon. I usually have better luck with regular on-sales than pre-sales, so I skipped the LPU pre-sale. Best of luck to us both on Wednesday!

Anywhere you sit in Jones Beach is great. I’m glad this time I am closer. And I am so happy they are coming back. Last time they were at Jones Beach was many years ago at Projekt Revolution. I couldn’t do the general sale on Wednesday so wherever I sit in Orch was fine with me in Presale.

How’d the regular on sale go for everyone? I’m orchestra B, row F. Super psyched!!!

NICE! I have no clue where I’m sitting, I just know I’ll have tickets waiting at will call for me. I hope they are as good as yours! I’ve been talking to my cousin who I’m going with and we’re both in withdrawals. Last show we went to was last Feb at MSG and it feels like ages ago. We’ve been going to shows together since 2002, our first was Projekt Revolution at Nassau Coliseum.

Mess, section 25, row A, I actually got mine last night–Tuesday–via the Jones beach’s site. I have no idea if I paid more than regular sale, but mess is okay for me since the second row.

I am! I can’t wait. Now I get to see them in NJ & NY!!! [biggrin]