Jones Beach Nikon Theater

loll i think all member got C i kept trying for B or A but couldnt get any at least my row isnt far back

I bought the tickets! I could only pull up Och C Row N. Damn you guys are quick!

Got my tickets. Orch B Row P. Was a little late to the presale too so I’m glad I got these

loll i think all member got C i kept trying for B or A but couldnt get any at least my row isnt far back
[/quote]

Haha yep I kept refreshing the page hoping A would pop up but I settled for C as well… I’m in the back of C but I’m glad to go. I had seats waaaay back for the MSG show so this’ll be a great view. Hopefully they have a Meet & Greet for us soon too!

[/quote]

Yeah I was waaaaay back at MSG, I wasn’t an LPU member at the time so I didn’t get great seats, but it was my first LP concert and it was sick. Can’t wait to see the setlist for this one, I’m hoping they fit in Don’t Stay and really change it up with In Between near the end but all their songs are sick anyway so I’m sure they’ll make a great setlist.

I ended up with section c row p. was hoping for closer since I was on right at 10 but oh well at least I’m there. I do wish they announced this show sooner cuz I also got tickets for the nj and ct shows. Now I’m gonna sell my ct tickets since the other shows r closer. Now time to wait for the summit pass sale!

im keeping my CT tix and decided to just dedicate the entire week to LP haha might as well CT on Sun NY on WED and NJ on Fri = ]

i would have bought tickets to the one in jones beach but i bought it for the one in NJ smh they should of posted it earlier! eitherway the summit is there so if i get tickets for the summit it will be a great day summit plus concert!!! awesome

Orch B, Row P! I won’t be able to get to a computer on Monday for the general onsale. So while I really wanted Orch A, I will gladly enjoy these!

[/quote]

I heard about that mix… I NEED to hear that!!!

I got seats 3 and 4 in orchestra D row s. im so excited. the last LP show i went to i was in the 300’s!!!

[quote=Meli]Does any one know why there is no meet and greet for the jones beach show?
[/quote]
I hope they make one. how do you get the LPU discount. is there a code or something?

Got 2 tickets for Orc B row W. 2 LP concert in 3 dayss !!! But I may give up the one in CT. Haven’t decided yet. Got 2 GA tickets from there. Hit me up if anyone is interested ppl.

Thinking about going since I’m gonna be there already (going to the summit too!)

[quote=Meli]same row K . i kept trying to get Orch A but couldnt get it so i settled for C lol

[quote=jneen277][quote=Meli]same row K . i kept trying to get Orch A but couldnt get it so i settled for C lol

[quote=Meli]Really omg thanks !! you just made my day!! im soo happy that my seats are good thanks !!! and dont worry you will get great tix !!