It has been a month this I've been in the LPU

I bought my annual membership a couple days before Adam sent a newsletter that everybody should wait LPU11 and not to renew the membership before it starts [surprised] So I am a LPUX- member. Or at least I think I am… Luckily LPUX Customer Service answered my email and told me that it has been lost in transit. Hopefully they send me a new one. Now I’ve to be patient [wink]
[/quote]

Indeed, not everybody gets answered back!

I bought my annual membership a couple days before Adam sent a newsletter that everybody should wait LPU11 and not to renew the membership before it starts [surprised] So I am a LPUX- member. Or at least I think I am… Luckily LPUX Customer Service answered my email and told me that it has been lost in transit. Hopefully they send me a new one. Now I’ve to be patient [wink]

[quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

I honestly think it is unfair for me to pay $60 bucks just to enter a forum, (A nice and friendly forum, nevertheless)

So can someone please help me with a support link, I can’t seem to find it to directly lead me to the LPU support team?

If it helps, I joined the LPU a day or two BEFORE LPU 11 came out and this whole change. I am a big LP fan, so I think I can be patient for a bit longer.[/quote]

I understand your frustration…

LPUX packages take at least 8 weeks to ship, but have been known to take longer

HQ is also having issues getting the packages together to get shipped because of TopSpin, thus is the reason why we switched.

I know you are not lying. I am having the same issue. I renewed shortly after launch of LPUX and am still waiting. I have been bugging HQ though so, yeah… it’s all TopSpin’s fault. [if you have LPU 11, look for my name in the CD :wink: ]