It has been a month this I've been in the LPU

It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

I honestly think it is unfair for me to pay $60 bucks just to enter a forum, (A nice and friendly forum, nevertheless)

So can someone please help me with a support link, I can’t seem to find it to directly lead me to the LPU support team?

If it helps, I joined the LPU a day or two BEFORE LPU 11 came out and this whole change. I am a big LP fan, so I think I can be patient for a bit longer.

Well, I’am new in the LPU, but I guess you should mail your issue to Adam.

Your text to link here…

[quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

I honestly think it is unfair for me to pay $60 bucks just to enter a forum, (A nice and friendly forum, nevertheless)

So can someone please help me with a support link, I can’t seem to find it to directly lead me to the LPU support team?

If it helps, I joined the LPU a day or two BEFORE LPU 11 came out and this whole change. I am a big LP fan, so I think I can be patient for a bit longer.[/quote]

The packages normally take a little while to be shipped (6-10 weeks I believe?), and don’t forget the postal system is much slower this time of year.

well there were several guys who had the same problem that their packages took MONTH to come. So its nothing new when you have to wait up to 3 month for your packages!

Another reason could be that they all switched up to LPU11 and between all this changes, your order got lost. Talk to adam about that. he is a clever guy and will help you out with this :slight_smile:

LPU9 took about a month to arrive to me, I got a bit worried but once I got it everything was fine. I’m assuming International is probably twice as long, but yeah as mentioned talk to Adam about it if your not sure it shipped or not he can help you out :slight_smile:

[quote=Woco21]LPU9 took about a month to arrive to me, I got a bit worried but once I got it everything was fine. I’m assuming International is probably twice as long, but yeah as mentioned talk to Adam about it if your not sure it shipped or not he can help you out :slight_smile:

Ohhh Gosh, okay, Well I guess Ill just wait like a puppy. If it doesn’t come in a year, that’s when I’ll talk to Adam, I believe he hes too nice to be bothered right now.

it took about 2 months for mine to arrive. you should be ok. if you don’t get it by the middle of january, then you can get in touch with adam. depending on how you paid for your order, they may need time to process it.

Packages do not ship until around December 12th. Last I heard we were waiting on one last item.

–RS

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Well, I’am new in the LPU, but I guess you should mail your issue to Adam.

Your text to link here…[/quote]

[quote=schen]Packages do not ship until around December 12th. Last I heard we were waiting on one last item.

–RS
[/quote]

He’s talking about LPUX, not LPU11.

Took me months and months for me to get mine.

i waited for my LPUX pack 3 months

I’m in the same situation as you Cesar. I joined LPUX at the end of October and i am still waiting for my package to arrive. Hope we receive ours soon.

[quote=KATHYxx][quote=schen]Packages do not ship until around December 12th. Last I heard we were waiting on one last item.

–RS
[/quote]

He’s talking about LPUX, not LPU11.

Took me months and months for me to get mine.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Woco21]LPU9 took about a month to arrive to me, I got a bit worried but once I got it everything was fine. I’m assuming International is probably twice as long, but yeah as mentioned talk to Adam about it if your not sure it shipped or not he can help you out :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Woco21]LPU9 took about a month to arrive to me, I got a bit worried but once I got it everything was fine. I’m assuming International is probably twice as long, but yeah as mentioned talk to Adam about it if your not sure it shipped or not he can help you out :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]you mean the LPU11 package :wink:

I wrote about the LPU9 package. I ordered it somewhere in the middle of june 2010 and got it like on the first or second of july[/quote]

Of course I mean the LPU11 one, but he says that this is his first month in LPU so he couldn’t get it yet because we’re all still waitin for our packages [wink]

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]you mean the LPU11 package :wink:

I wrote about the LPU9 package. I ordered it somewhere in the middle of june 2010 and got it like on the first or second of july[/quote]

Agreed.

Of course I mean the LPU11 one, but he says that this is his first month in LPU so he couldn’t get it yet because we’re all still waitin for our packages [wink]
[/quote]

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]you mean the LPU11 package :wink:

Ah okay, now I got the point.
But I think there are some products that may be ran out of stuck so they couldn’t send them earlier or they just wanted to ship everything together, ought to be much cheaper [lol]