It has been a month this I've been in the LPU

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
He said he joined a day or two before LPU11 launches so he is tactlcal an LPUX member.
So he is hoping for his LPUX package to come which ships different than the LPU11 - the LPu11 is in production or now packed ready to ship. LPuX is already ready so they could ship it out immediatly
[/quote]

yes good point! could be!
Well give it some time to arrive

Ah okay, now I got the point.
But I think there are some products that may be ran out of stuck so they couldn’t send them earlier or they just wanted to ship everything together, ought to be much cheaper [lol]

Okie dokie, this all makes sense, since nobody has gotten any of their packages yet either, I am happy, I want you all to suffer with me… [twisted]

[quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

I honestly think it is unfair for me to pay $60 bucks just to enter a forum, (A nice and friendly forum, nevertheless)

So can someone please help me with a support link, I can’t seem to find it to directly lead me to the LPU support team?

If it helps, I joined the LPU a day or two BEFORE LPU 11 came out and this whole change. I am a big LP fan, so I think I can be patient for a bit longer.[/quote]

Oh man I understand you. I have the same situation. I ordered X pack on May 3 and it was shipped on July 5 but I didn’t get it yet even it’s December 11. I asked Adam last month about this problem and he said to write to LPUHQ (lpuhq@lpunderground.com). I sent them an e-mail and they answered and helped me a lot! So write them, tell your situation and they’ll help you.

[quote=Daliya][quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

I honestly think it is unfair for me to pay $60 bucks just to enter a forum, (A nice and friendly forum, nevertheless)

So can someone please help me with a support link, I can’t seem to find it to directly lead me to the LPU support team?

If it helps, I joined the LPU a day or two BEFORE LPU 11 came out and this whole change. I am a big LP fan, so I think I can be patient for a bit longer.[/quote]

Oh man I understand you. I have the same situation. I ordered X pack on May 3 and it was shipped on July 5 but I didn’t get it yet even it’s December 11. I asked Adam last month about this problem and he said to write to LPUHQ (lpuhq@lpunderground.com). I sent them an e-mail and they answered and helped me a lot! So write them, tell your situation and they’ll help you.[/quote]

do you have it now after talking to the LPUHQ?
Sometimes, unfortunatly, packages get lost in the mail …

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

Oh man I understand you. I have the same situation. I ordered X pack on May 3 and it was shipped on July 5 but I didn’t get it yet even it’s December 11. I asked Adam last month about this problem and he said to write to LPUHQ (lpuhq@lpunderground.com). I sent them an e-mail and they answered and helped me a lot! So write them, tell your situation and they’ll help you.[/quote]

[/quote]

They said me to go to post office and check my packages. And there wasn’t any packages. I wrote them again and they sent me another package. I have to wait for 1-2 months for my pack (1 month left)… I’m not lying that I haven’t got my X pack. I really haven’t it…

[quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

[/quote]

I’m from Russia and some of my LPU friends had to wait 2 months to get their pack… I’m totally unlucky… D:

[quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

Hi! @Cesar and @Daliya did you guys get the package? Because i ordered my in end of october, and I know that it shipped in november 1st but it didn’t come, so I don’t know that should i worry about that or just wait.

I don’t get it…you purchaded lpux…not lpu11?

Try to send an email to LPUHQ otherwise just be patient!

I bought my annual membership a couple days before Adam sent a newsletter that everybody should wait LPU11 and not to renew the membership before it starts [surprised] So I am a LPUX- member. Or at least I think I am… Luckily LPUX Customer Service answered my email and told me that it has been lost in transit. Hopefully they send me a new one. Now I’ve to be patient [wink]

I bought my annual membership a couple days before Adam sent a newsletter that everybody should wait LPU11 and not to renew the membership before it starts [surprised] So I am a LPUX- member. Or at least I think I am… Luckily LPUX Customer Service answered my email and told me that it has been lost in transit. Hopefully they send me a new one. Now I’ve to be patient [wink]
[/quote]

aaaa, okay! :’) Hopefully they send a new one as soon as possible!

Hey guys, if you have not received your LPUX package please email LPUHQ here:

lpuhq@lpunderground.com

They will be able to help you!

Thanks!

I got mine yesterday after about a month long wait. What a lot of members dont realize is that anything can happen to slow down the process of shipping which does include backed up mail and airlines. My advice, just be patient and try not to think about it, makes it go by faster.

I ordered my LPU11 package on the 12/29/11 (December 29th) and I live in Singapore.

Mine’s not here yet and since it’s only 5th January here, I’m still patiently waiting. I don’t think I will be at home when it arrives though (I work 1:30pm ~ 10:30pm) so i hope I get a call or an email or something it that happens. I just hope it arrives around the morning or something, that’ll be better but I never know, I might be doing 10am ~ 7pm on that day too lol!

I guess if I don’t get it by the end of January I’ll contact Adam or groundctrl.

But I hope and pray everything goes smoothly with international shipping like these… I’ve never did online shopping before, I tried to buy via LP store but the support says the shipping address is incorrect and I have to scan some papers to prove that I live where I live -_-" It’s eff-ing troublesome.

If I could purchase via MFR I don’t see why the heck Bravado/MusicToday has to be such an ass?

Sigh, I just hope the same doesn’t happen with LPU11 package. If not, I really don’t know where I live anymore.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Daliya][quote=Cesar G]It has been a month since I’ve been a member in the LPU and I still havent recieved my LPU member package, and no, I am not talking about the LPU 11, I am talking about the LPU X membership pack. I was promised a free Tshirt, keychain, phone protector, and etc.

[/quote]

Maybe because I live in Narnia :frowning:

[quote=Janne]Hi! @Cesar and @Daliya did you guys get the package? Because i ordered my in end of october, and I know that it shipped in november 1st but it didn’t come, so I don’t know that should i worry about that or just wait.
[/quote]

Not yet…
I just checked my repeat order of LPUX pack which I ordered about 2 months ago. It’s STILL pending! :frowning: