Is this the only paid fan site or..?

I’m just wondering this LPU site…Give me some answers! :’)
Is this the only paid fan site or does other bands have the same kind of thing?
whether the other band’s fans set up own sites like LinkinLady.com where we can find news and pictures of Linkin Park and the women in their lives ?

I’m sorry. I don’t know do you understand me :smiley:

Would be strange if other bands haven’t got such a site… but i really don’t know if there are paid fan sites :S

Most artists do indeed have a fan site (u would be stupid not to have one) however not many at all have a paid one, simply because if u make people pay then u have to provide a decent service!!

The effort involved, especially for a small band, is just not worth the extra money!
Just think about LPU…we have an awesome site every year, we have LPUTV, we have our yearly package plus extra benefits as M&G, LPU summits etc…

Just think how much effort this is to accomplish!

I love Stanley because he knows everything!

but thanks for giving me some information! :slight_smile:

it’s cool that we have the chance to M&G’s but other bands got that too and you haven’t got pay there :S
that was not a bad criticism to this site, i wouldn’t be here if i thought this isn’t worth the money :wink:

I know that Rammstein and Slipknot also have fanclubs where you have to pay for.

Yeah theres some other fanclubs where they dont offer as much as the LPU also :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah theres some other fanclubs where they dont offer as much as the LPU also :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I’m so happy to be here in LPU :slight_smile: Like you guys said we have so many cool stuff here including Summits, meet&greet and lputv episodes and the list goes on… This reallu is worth the money :slight_smile: in fact I could pay even more than that 60$/year :D:D

Other bands do as well. Fort Minor for example. I was Militia. Metallica as well. U2, Rise Against, Avenged Sevenfold just to name a few.
LL is ok. Don’t like the fact that people dig into their private lives tho. It’s pathetic and disrespectful towards them.

Many other bands do as well. LPU by far offers the most benefits and 60 dollars for a whole year isnt really a lot considering what we can do.

For real ?
Didn’t know about that ^^

Laura, a lot of band got an “Underground” like Linkin Park with LPU. bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, etc those most important :slight_smile:

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]Laura, a lot of band got an “Underground” like Linkin Park with LPU. bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, etc those most important :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Exactly , a lot of bands have that too… But I doubt that they have awesome features as this site .[biggrin]

[quote=Bie][quote=Gonzalo Martin]Laura, a lot of band got an “Underground” like Linkin Park with LPU. bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, etc those most important :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Exactly , a lot of bands have that too… But I doubt that they have awesome features as this site .[biggrin][/quote]

Of course, the LPU is unique [cool]

okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

Do you know is there similar sites like LinkinLady.com where we can find news and pictures of Linkin Park and the women in their lives ? or LPtimes.com which is also one full on new? or etc… it just feels so funny that we can know almost anything about our favote bans if we search information :'D Does other bans’s fans do that kind of sites :smiley:

HAHA thanks but no I don’t know everything wish I did lol

[quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

Do you know is there similar sites like LinkinLady.com where we can find news and pictures of Linkin Park and the women in their lives ? or LPtimes.com which is also one full on new? or etc… it just feels so funny that we can know almost anything about our favote bans if we search information :'D Does other bans’s fans do that kind of sites :D[/quote]

LP has hundreds of pages like that I mean as good as each country has AT LEAST one LP site (trying to make it sort of official)
Germany f.e. has linkinpark.de
linkinpark-live.de
lpr.de (Linkin Park Revolution)

And those are just the big ones that make it onto google lol :stuck_out_tongue:
I once helped a dude from LP.com create his own german LP site with LP Radio and stuff :PÖ

Slipknot also do the same kind of thing… they have a paid site which members pay to be a member on, they also have a yearly and a monthly thing, both get packages of course with different items. they have M&G’s, pre-sales, merch give aways and as well band chats.

Im also a slipknot fan but am missing out on their most likely last show they will ever do in australia :frowning: i hope to go overseas and see them once.

[quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

Do you know is there similar sites like LinkinLady.com where we can find news and pictures of Linkin Park and the women in their lives ? or LPtimes.com which is also one full on new? or etc… it just feels so funny that we can know almost anything about our favote bans if we search information :'D Does other bans’s fans do that kind of sites :D[/quote]

LPA (LP Association) and LPL (LP Live) are in my opinion a couple of the best up to date LP sites.
I’m not in favor of sites like Linkin Lady tho. I hate fans, aka crazy fangirls, digging into their private lives. It’s insane and certainly NOT our business :slight_smile: