Is this the only paid fan site or..?

i’m in another fanclub. they don’t offer anything LOL

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

Do you know is there similar sites like LinkinLady.com where we can find news and pictures of Linkin Park and the women in their lives ? or LPtimes.com which is also one full on new? or etc… it just feels so funny that we can know almost anything about our favote bans if we search information :'D Does other bans’s fans do that kind of sites :D[/quote]

LPA (LP Association) and LPL (LP Live) are in my opinion a couple of the best up to date LP sites.
I’m not in favor of sites like Linkin Lady tho. I hate fans, aka crazy fangirls, digging into their private lives. It’s insane and certainly NOT our business :)[/quote]

I hate that too! I know that when you are famous some people want to know everything about your life and that’s so stupid. I Love Linkin Park members and their music but I don’t need to know what they are doing in their free time or what kind of milk their are drinking for example ;D

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

Do you know is there similar sites like LinkinLady.com where we can find news and pictures of Linkin Park and the women in their lives ? or LPtimes.com which is also one full on new? or etc… it just feels so funny that we can know almost anything about our favote bans if we search information :'D Does other bans’s fans do that kind of sites :D[/quote]

LPA (LP Association) and LPL (LP Live) are in my opinion a couple of the best up to date LP sites.
I’m not in favor of sites like Linkin Lady tho. I hate fans, aka crazy fangirls, digging into their private lives. It’s insane and certainly NOT our business :)[/quote]

I hate that too! I know that when you are famous some people want to know everything about your life and that’s so stupid. I Love Linkin Park members and their music but I don’t need to know what they are doing in their free time or what kind of milk their are drinking for example ;D[/quote]

I am totally of the same opinion! One of the things that I find SICK is people who take this “Bennoda” stuff too far!!
From my point of view it’s total rubbish due to the fact that they are just very good friends (u have to be in a band), they r married happily etc.

I am disgusted when I am forced to read stupid Bennoda text, some of them are even so sick that they have Mike and Chester kissing and having sex! God it makes me so angry!

Anyway that is enough anger :wink: I believe the only sites worth reading/ following are ones that are based on facts and have the fans + the bands best interest at heart

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

I hate that too! I know that when you are famous some people want to know everything about your life and that’s so stupid. I Love Linkin Park members and their music but I don’t need to know what they are doing in their free time or what kind of milk their are drinking for example ;D[/quote]

I am totally of the same opinion! One of the things that I find SICK is people who take this “Bennoda” stuff too far!!
From my point of view it’s total rubbish due to the fact that they are just very good friends (u have to be in a band), they r married happily etc.

I am disgusted when I am forced to read stupid Bennoda text, some of them are even so sick that they have Mike and Chester kissing and having sex! God it makes me so angry!

Anyway that is enough anger :wink: I believe the only sites worth reading/ following are ones that are based on facts and have the fans + the bands best interest at heart
[/quote]

Indeed! Some people are taking Bennoda way too seriously. I don;t get it why they don’t understand that they are best friends and that Chester owns Mike his life. Ugh…
I also hate all those who curse of their wives and beg them to “marry them” instead. Pathetic

Which band?

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

-----Anyone who talks abt Bennoda or other weird first names under this line will be eaten by me------

As said, I think LPA is quite a good fan site :)!

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

[/quote]

I’m so glad that here is even two who thinks just like me

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

-----Anyone who talks abt Bennoda or other weird first names under this line will be eaten by me------

[/quote]

hahah! beware of the big bad ZoeLinkingal :’)

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinLayra]okay, now I got my answer to my question one. thank you! :slight_smile: and yeah, this really is unique site! we have meet&greets, summits, lputv episodes an the list goes on and on!

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ZoeLinkingal]Okay guys man stop with the Bennoda quote quote thing, let that topic dieee offf nowwwwww~~

I guess we have to be very thankful to Linkin Park and the site moderators for this. :]

[quote=Stefan Novak]I guess we have to be very thankful to Linkin Park and the site moderators for this. :]

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Stefan Novak]I guess we have to be very thankful to Linkin Park and the site moderators for this. :]
[/quote]

Indeed :slight_smile:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Stefan Novak]I guess we have to be very thankful to Linkin Park and the site moderators for this. :]
[/quote]

Indeed :)[/quote]

yes! you’re so right :slight_smile: