[insert totally nifty topic here]

yes i see, i live inside your closet.

o.O
Are you…

oh dont you monkeyfinger me mister! that was a sucky compliment, deal with it.

Shut Up! I will do it again, & this time, with twice the impact!

im sorry, dont be sad :frowning: i take the boom back!

1 Like

guys time for a break, sm smoothies?

Yes! Give @Spelling_Mistake some, calm her and send her back to me so I can pamper her & spoil her :slight_smile:
Anyways, it’s time for me to leave. Enjoy!

2 Likes

tz tz tz men…always leave if they are supp to stay @samuel_the_leader , lol cya Bud… @amitrish …lol @Spelling_Mistake :relaxed:

1 Like

Was I supposed to stay? Or was that for @samuel_the_leader?

are you a man?

The internet is unfortunately exceptionally unbearably slow right now, can barely load the forums nor anything right now.

and waz about ya wazzapp???

Sorry the internet was bad (I accessed the lpu via phone yesterday)

is ya internet better today Dude?

Damn, spinning circles again.

I spent the last day reorganizing my TV area setup after getting a super nice $5 stereo receiver from a garage sale this past weekend, and my back hurts so badly. I guess it was worth it. Worried I might be starting a fire hazard though. Everything is plugged in correctly, just a lot of wires.

I got a lot of other decent stuff this weekend going to sales by the campground I was at.

• Box of cassettes and VHS tapes for $2 (since they’re coming back I guess, might as well start somewhere)
  • An old portable TV (included with tapes, thought it was a tape player)
  • Another Sony receiver-like thing that plays cassette tapes for $5
  • A hand full of PS1 games for $0.25 (one of which I know sells for $30)
  • An Angry Birds plush for $0.25 (original tag still on it, said $17)
  • A Theory of a Dead Man CD for $2

My cousin also gave me a crap ton of old PlayStation games he was gonna toss out

You’ve got way too many consoles. Why not put the ones you’re not using into storage or stick them in some bags to stop them from gathering dust?

Looks like you got Motorstorm 1. Give it a spin, Pacific Rift was a blast (and also the ultimate inductor of game rage and ruined friendships).